NorthCap University Gurgaon UG, PG and PhD Program Admission 2022, Apply Now
NorthCap University Admission 2022 – NorthCap University (NCU) Gurgaon has invited admission for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Courses for the academic session 2022
Candidates can check for more details on NorthCap University (NCU) Gurgaon Admission 2022 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below.
- UG Course : B.Tech., B.Sc. (Hons), B.C.A., BA, B.Com., B.B.A., BBA LLB (Hons) etc.
- PG Course : M.Tech., M.Sc. (Hons), M.C.A., MA, M.Com., M.B.A., LLM etc.
- PhD Course : Phd in Engineering and Technology, Applied Sciences, Management, Law etc.
NorthCap University Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for submission of Admission Forms : Last week of May 2022
NorthCap University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For UG Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For PhD Courses : Passed Master’s Degree with 55% marks any recognized Board.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website https://www.ncuindia.edu/
NorthCap University Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.ncuindia.edu/ & https://ncu.nopaperforms.com/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Register yourself
- Step 2 : Fill application form online
- Step 3 : Pay Application fee
- Step 4 : Submit application form
- Application fee : Rs. 1100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through debit card/credit card/net banking
- Selection of candidates for admission to the concerned programme, for which the candidate has appeared in the Entrance test, shall be made on the basis of merit list.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website