NBU M Pharmacy Admission 2021-22 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility and Selection Procedure
North Bengal University M.Pharm Admission 2021 – University of North Bengal (NBU), West Bengal, Online applications are invited for admission to the Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Course for the session 2021-22 from 04th to 15th August 2021
Course Offered and Intake
- Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, NBU offering the following courses for the upcoming session
- 1. Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm) in Pharmaceutics (Intake – 15)
- 2. Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm) in Pharmacognosy (Intake – 15)
- Commencement of submission of Online Application: 04th August 2021
- Last date of submission of Online Application: 15th August 2021
- Publication of merit list: 27th August 2021
- Date of counselling: 31st August 2021
- Date of Admission: 31st Aug to 04th September 2021
- Publication of second merit list (if required): 07th September 2021
- Counselling of second list (if required): 09th September 2021
- Date of Admission for second list (if required): 09th to 12th September 2021
- B. Pharm Degree examination of an Indian university established by law in India from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India any recognized University or any other Institute equivalent there to the University, are eligible for admission to the M. Pharm Programes and has scored not less than 60% (55% for SC/ST) of the maximum marks (aggregate of 4 years of B. Pharm).
- Every student, selected for admission to post graduate pharmacy program in any PCI approved institution should have obtained registration with the State Pharmacy Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
- Online application for admission in M. Pharm Course is mandatory for all potential incumbents. Candidates are instructed to visit https://www.nbu.ac.in for detail information regarding online application.
- Direct admission for internal students- 60% of Total Intake
- For remaining 40% intake – Merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall academic performance as well as interview
- No admission test will be conducted for the admission to M. Pharm Programs of University of North Bengal for the session 2021-22. Allotment of seats shall be based upon the category wise merit list.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website