North Bengal University (NBU) announces LLM Program Admission under CBCS 2019-20
North Bengal University LLM Admission 2019 – Department of Law, University of North Bengal, invites applications for admission into Semester-I, LLM (Master of Laws) Program under CBCS mode for the session 2019-20 through online systems commencing from 21st August 2019 to 31st August 2019
Candidates can read the complete detail of North Bengal University LLM Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria & other information on this page given below.
Dept. of Law
- The University of North Bengal was established in November 1962. It is situated at Raja Rammohunpur, named after the illustrious son of India, Raja Rammohun Roy, on the National Highway No. 31 (10 km. from Siliguri and 03 km. from Bagdogra Airport)
- Subject of Study in Dept. of Law, the University of North Bengal Raja Rammohunpur Campus:
- Master of Laws [LLM]
North Bengal University LLM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Advertisement in the leading Newspaper & Website: 20th August 2019
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 21st August 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application & Payment of Online Application Fee: 31st August 2019
- Online Publication of Provisional List of Candidates Eligible for Appearing in Admission Test: 04th September 2019
- Admission Test for Provisionally eligible applicants at the Dept. of Law from 12.00 noon to 13.00 hours: 11th September 2019
- Online Publication of 1st Provisional List of Candidates Eligible for Admission (60% of the Home University Intake & 40% of the University Student including Home University Intake): 17th September 2019
- Online Publication of 1st Provisional Merit List of Candidates Eligible for Admission (60% of the Home University Intake & 40% of the University Student including Home University Intake): 19th September 2019 to 20th September 2019
- Online Publication of 1st Provisional Merit List of Candidates Eligible for Admission (60% of the Home University Intake & 40% of the University Student including Home University Intake): 25th September 2019
- Online Publication of 2nd Provisional Merit List of Candidates Eligible for Admission (60% of the Home University Intake & 40% of the University Student including Home University Intake): 26th September 2019 to 27th September 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 30th September 2019
- Candidate shall be eligible for admission if he/she has passed the Bachelor of Law [LLB 3-year, BA-LLB 5-year Integrated course, BBA-LLB 5 year Integrated course, B.Com. LLB 5 year integrated course, or BA-LLB (Hons.) 5 year integrated course] Exam of the UNB or any other University with not less than 50% marks and whose degree has been recognized by this university as equivalent SC, ST and PwD candidates shall be provided with relaxation of 5% marks for admission.
- Candidates passed in Bachelor of Law [LLB (3 year), BA-LLB 5-year integrated course, BBALLB5-year integrated course, B.Com. LLB. 5-year integrated course, or BA-LLB (Hons.) 5-year integrated course] Exam of the University of North Bengal or any other University, three years prior to current academic session shall not be eligible to seek admission into LLM course (e.g., candidate passing qualifying exam in 2016 or before shall not be eligible for admission in LL.M. course of the session 2019-20).
- Provided that in all cases such admission shall be subject to conditions and procedure to be laid down by the Executive Council or by such other authority as may be empowered by the Executive Council in this regard.
- Admission to all courses shall be made on the basis of such principles of selection as may be laid down .
- English shall be the medium of instruction and Examination.
North Bengal University LLM Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates need to apply online at nbu.ac.in
- A student who wants to join this University on migration from another University shall have to submit a Migration Certificate and Registration Fee of Rs.250/- within one month from the date of admission.
- Filled-in application forms along with the self-attested copies of mark sheets; certificates etc. are to be submitted to the office of the undersigned.
Cost of Online Application Fee
- Rs. 150/- for general candidates and Rs.60/- for SC/ST/OBC of the State of West Bengal and BPL/PwD candidates only on production of relevant certificates.
- N.B. Fees are subject to such modification as may be deemed necessary by the appropriate authority, Raja Rammohunpur, P.O. North Bengal University, Dist. Darjeeling, Pin-734013 or Secretary, Faculty Council for PG Studies in Arts, Commerce and Law, University of North Bengal
For details regarding eligibility for admissions, submission of application form (online) and payment of fees (online) etc. visit the University Website nbu.ac.in or www.nbuonline.in
University of North Bengal
- Department of Law, North Bengal University, Raja Rammohanpur, Darjeeling, West Bengal, Pin-734013, Phone No.: 6291516592, 0353-2699112, Website www.nbu.ac.in or www.nbuonline.in