NMIMS Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy and Technology Management announces PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences Admission 2023
NMIMS PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences Admission 2023 – SVKM’s NMIMS Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into PhD (Pharmaceutical Sciences) Program for the academic session 2023
NMIMS PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences Admission 2023
- Pharmaceutics (Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Technology / Industrial Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance)
- Pharmacology (Pharmacology)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Analysis / Pharmaceutical Biotechnology / Pharmacognosy)
Duration of the Program
- Minimum 3 years including coursework & maximum 6 Years
- Pharmaceutics – 10
- Pharmacology – 06
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – 08
- Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu Monday, 16th January 2023
- Last date of online Registration Sunday, 16th July 2023
- Call letters available on website for Written Test & Personal Interview:19th July 2023
- Conduct of Written test (Timing 11:00 am to 12:00 noon) Saturday, 22nd July 2023
- Conduct of Personal Interview (2 pm onwards) Saturday, 22nd July 2023
- Result – Declaration of Merit List (after 5.00 p.m.) candidate need to check from their dashboard: Friday, 28th July 2023
- Document upload & Payment of Admission fees 29th July 2023 to 3rd August 2023
- Commencement of Program Saturday, 5th August 2023
- Closure of Admission / Last date of admission Monday, 21st August 2023
- Candidates for admission to the program shall have a Master’s Degree examination in Pharmacy of any Statutory University or equivalent there to with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- Candidates working in Industry at an executive or supervisor capacity (out of which at least 2 years work experience should be after obtaining Master’s degree. It should be full time experience and should NOT include part time experience, internship, projects, training period, and trainees – Pharmacy or Management etc.) are eligible for admission to the PhD (Pharmaceutical Sciences) Program batch 2023.
- Candidates working in reputed Research Organizations or Academic Institutes, situated in the close vicinity of Mumbai, Shirpur or Hyderabad campuses are eligible for admission to the PhD program if they satisfy the conditions mentioned below
- Candidates should be working in an organization, which encourages and facilitates research.
- The Academic Institution should have at least one running PG programme in any specialization.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years of work experience (full time) in a research organization, academic institutions or Industry.
- Candidates should furnish a ‘consent and no objection certificate’ from his/her Academic Institution and ‘MOU’ in case of industry or research organization.
- Note: Candidates appearing or waiting for final year results are NOT eligible to apply.
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet, important dates and Terms & Conditions given in the online application form.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Registration Fee of Rs. 2500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card (Visa / Master).
- The candidate must have passed the Entrance Admission Test conducted by the University. OR
- The candidate has qualified UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/GPAT examination of the apex bodies in higher/technical professional education or other equivalent examination.
- Section A: General Pharma Aptitude test.
- Section B: Area/ Domain Specific – M.Pharm.
- The candidate must have qualified a written test with qualifying marks as 50% conducted by the NMIMS University.
- Note: Candidates those who have qualified (with valid period & valid score) in NET/SET/GATE/GPAT/JRF examination of the apex bodies in higher/technical professional education such as UGC, CSIR, ICMR or other equivalent examinations mentioned on the scorecard, such candidates are exempted from NMIMS entrance test. However, they have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- After completing M. Pharm degree, if any candidate is interested in getting registered for Ph.D. degree and availing National Doctoral Scholarship the validity of the GPAT scorecard shall be for three years from the date of announcement of the GPAT result.
- Presentation based on Statement of Purpose followed by Personal Interview.
- During interviews, doctoral candidates are expected to discuss their research interest/area.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Pharmacy Entrance Exam in India 2023
- M.Pharm Admission 2023
- Pharmacy Scope, Eligibility, Salary and Jobs
- MBBS Entrance Exam Notifications and Admission Dates 2023