SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies announces PGD in Real Estate Construction and Management Admission 2019
NMIMS Mumbai PGD Admission 2019 – SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering invited application for eligible candidates for admission to PGD in Real Estate Construction and Management Program for the academic year 2019.
Duration: 2 years, Full-time.
Intake: 30 per batch
NMIMS Mumbai PGD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of registration: 31st March 2019
- Call letters for Personal Interview will be available on website: 07th March 2019
- Conduct of personal Interview Merit-1: 11th March 2019
- Merit list of candidates selected for admission Merit-1: 14th March 2019
- Payment of admission fees: (time 11.00am to 4.00pm) Merit-1: 15th to 25th March 2019
- Call letters for interview will be available on website at 5.00 pm Merit-2: 03rd April 2019
- Conduct of Personal interview (held in Mumbai) Merit-2: 08th April 2019
- Merit list of candidates selected for admission will be available on website at 5.00pm Merit-2: 11th April 2019
- Payment of admission fees (Time 11.00am to 4.00 pm) Merit-2: 12th to 19th April 2019
- Commencement of Program: 15th July 2019
- Closure of Admission: 31st July 2019
See: MBA Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS Mumbai PGD Admission 2019
- Bachelor’s’ Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are eligible to apply & register as per UGC guidelines.
- Candidates who have appeared for their final year degree examination can also apply, however their admission will be provisional and will be confirmed only after producing the results on or before 15th July 2019.
- Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their Under-Graduation from overseas board / Universities.
- Personal Interview
- Merit list will be prepared based on performance of candidate in Personal Interview
NMIMS Mumbai PGD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Online Registration & Payment of Registration Fee
- Online Registration – Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instruction carefully mentioned in instruction sheet, important dates & also terms & conditions given in online application form.
Payment of Registration Fee
- Register Online on website www.nmims.edu & Pay registration fee of Rs 1000/- (Non-refundable)(Please refer online registration for payment details)
- Forward below mentioned documents to NMIMS, Admission Department, V.L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai-400056
- Copy of duly filled up Online application form
- Degree Marksheet & Certificate (attested photocopy for passed candidate)
- Candidate’s application form will not be considered if they fail to submit the above mentioned document till 31st March 2019.
- Fees for Batch 2018-2019: Rs. 5, 00,000/- p.a. (Fees for the current year will be intimated at the time of admission.)
SVKM’s NMIMS Mumbai
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering, NMIMS, Admission Department, V.L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai-400056; Tel 022-26134577, Email [email protected], Website www.nmims.edu