NMIMS School of Commerce announces Admission to M.Sc. Program in Finance for Session 2022
NMIMS Mumbai MSc Finance Admission– SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce (Mumbai Campus) invites application for admission to M. Sc. Finance Program for the academic session 2022-24
Check out the page below for more details such as eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, fees, etc for NMIMS Mumbai MSc Finance Admission 2022.
- Program : M.Sc. Finance
- Mumbai Campus
- Intake : 30
NMIMS Mumbai MSc Finance Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration at www.nmims.edu : Tuesday, 22nd December 2021
- Last date of Online Registration : Sunday, 26th June’ 2022
- Call letters available for Written Test & Personal Interview Thursday, 30th June’ 2022
- Conduct of Written Test (Online) : Tuesday, 5th July’ 2022
- Conduct of Personal Interview (Online): Wednesday, 6th July’ 2022
- Declaration of I Merit list of candidates selected for admission on website www.nmims.edu at 5:00pm : Monday, 11th July’ 2022
- Payment of admission fees (I Merit List ) (Time 11:00am to 4:00pm) : 12th – 17th July’ 2022
- Commencement of program : July, 2022
NMIMS Mumbai MSc Finance Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized University and must have cleared the graduation in their first attempt. They must have obtained a minimum of 60% for Engineering graduates and 70% for others.
- Candidates must have done a course in Mathematics or Statistics in their 10+2 or equivalent examination AND at the Graduation level.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
NMIMS Mumbai MSc Finance Admission Application Process 2022
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the
- instruction sheet, important dates and also Terms & Condition given in the online
- application form.
- Online Registration Fee of Rs.2500/- plus applicable taxes (Please refer online
- registration for payment details.)
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Admission for M. Sc. Finance program through Written Test & Personal Interview conducted by NMIMS
- Written Test : Maximum Marks 70
- Personal Interview : Maximum Marks 30
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test &
- Personal Interview.
- The selection will be solely based on merit.
- The cut-off for deciding the merit shall lie solely with NMIMS.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website