SVKM’s NMIMS, Balwant Sheth School of Architecture notifies Admission to Master of Architecture Program 2023, Apply now
NMIMS Mumbai M.Arch. Admission 2023 – SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Balwant Sheth School of Architecture, Mumbai Campus announces admission to 2-year full-time Master of Architecture (M.Arch.) Program for the Academic Year 2023-24
NMIMS Mumbai M.Arch. Admission 2023
Program & Intake
- Program: Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- Intake Capacity: 20 Seats
- Duration: 2 Years
- Campus: Mumbai
- Online Registrations at www.nmims.edu : Tuesday, 13th December 2022
- Last date of Online Registration : Sunday, 18th June 2023
- Last date of documents upload for Personal Interview : Sunday, 18th June 2023
- Call Letter/Admit Cards available on student dashboard (after 05:00 pm) for Personal Interview : Wednesday, 21st June 2023
- Conduct of Personal Interview (Offline Mode) : Saturday, 24th June 2023
- Merit list declaration of candidates selected for admissions on dashboard after 05:00 pm. (Merit List I) : Wednesday, 28th June 2023
- Document Upload & Payment of admission fees (Merit List I) : 29th June – 06th July 2023
- Commencement of the Program : Monday, 17th July 2023
- Closure of Admission : Wednesday, 02nd August 2023
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor of Architecture degree course or equivalent course recognized by the Council of Architecture.
- Candidates appearing for final year can also apply.
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are not eligible to apply & register as per UGC guidelines.
- Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their Under-Graduation from overseas board/ Universities.
- Candidates above 30 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration.
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet, important dates and Terms & Condition given in the online application form
- Online Registration Fee of Rs. 2500/-
- Registration Fee is non-refundable / non-transferable
- Personal Interview details will be communicated in the call letter.
- Total marks = 100 marks
- Structure of PI
- Aptitude for Advanced Studies = 15 marks,
- Relevant Past Experience = 10 marks,
- Skill and Presentation = 15 marks,
- Concluding Remarks = 10 marks,
- Portfolio of relevant works = 50 marks
- Final merit list will be based on Personal Interview Marks & Portfolio Marks
- The selection will be solely based on merit. In this regard, the decision of the NMIMS will be final and undisputable as also shall be binding on all concerned.
For more details & apply online, visit the official website
- Architecture Entrance Exams 2023
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023