SVKM’s NMIMS School of Hospitality Management announces admission to BBA in Hospitality Operations and Management Program 2022, Apply now
NMIMS Mumbai BBA (HM) Admission – SVKM’s NMIMS School of Hospitality Management, Mumbai invites application for admission to 3-Years, Full-Time BBA in Hospitality Operations & Management (HM) Program for the academic year 2022 through an Entrance Exam. Interested candidates can register online for the same till April 15th, 2022
Read the page below for more info on NMIMS Mumbai BBA (HM) Admission 2022.
- BBA in Hospitality Operations and Management having a combination of Hospitality Operations, Management & Cultural learning.
- Culinary Arts
- F&B Operations & Management
- Accommodations Operations & Management
- Management & leadership
- Cultural Studies
- Travel & tourism
- Duration : 3 years
- Campus : Navi Mumbai
- Intake : 60
NMIMS Mumbai BBA (HM) Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration start date (at www.nmims.edu) Monday, 27th December 2021
- Last date of online registration Friday, 15th April 2022
- Call letters for Entrance Test & Personal Interview (after 5.00 PM) Saturday, 16th April 2022
- Document Upload for written test & personal interview Tuesday, 19th April 2022
- Conduct of Entrance Test (10 am onwards) Wednesday, 20th April 2022
- Conduct of Personal Interview (12.00 noon onwards) Wednesday, 20th April 2022
- Merit List declaration (after 5.00 PM) Monday, 25th April 2022
- Documents upload and Payment of Admission fees 26th April to 30th April 2022
- Commencement of course Monday, 8th August 2022
- Closure of Admission Wednesday, 24th August 2022
NMIMS Mumbai BBA (HM) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream.OR
- Candidates passing Diploma Engineering with Minimum 50% aggregate marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the 10+2 examination may also apply.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP or CP awarded with 24 credits compulsory, having passed 3 HL with minimum (12 credits) & 3 SL with minimum (9 credits) mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination (in March-2022) can also apply provided they meet minimum cut off marks and should be eligible & produce all the necessary documents, in original, at the time of admission.
- Candidates of CBSE & ICSE should mention in the registration form / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects taken & appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program.
- Note for IB & Cambridge Candidates: Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates, but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet, before the commencement of the program. Marksheet/Transcripts issued by Board/ University only be considered (School/Institute will not be accepted.)
- Submission of an AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their (10+2) examination from Overseas University / College.
- Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board / University where Grade Point Average is given, must produce in writing from the concerned Board / University about the equivalent percentage for the GPA / CGPA obtained.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply
NMIMS Mumbai BBA (HM) Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website nmims.edu
- Before filing the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instructions sheet, important dates and also terms & conditions given in the online registration form available on the website.
- On the basis of information indicated in the Application Form, a call letter for the Entrance Test / personal interview will be communicated to the candidate as per important dates through the NMIMS website.
- Registration Fees of Rs. 2000/- (Nonrefundable).
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- Entrance Test & personal Interview
Structure of Entrance Test:
- Entrance Test (Total Duration 60 minutes, Total 50 marks) – It would be Multiple – Choice test questions. (No negative marking)
- Part-A (Multi-Choice Test)
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge (20 questions, 20 marks)
- Reasoning & Aptitudes (20 questions, 20 marks)
- English Languages (10 questions, 10 marks)
- Personal Interview (Total 50 marks)
- Entrance Test – 10.00 am onwards
- Personal Interview – 12.00 noon onwards
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Candidate’s entrance test and personal interview will be conducted on the allotted day only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website