SVKM’s NMIMS School of Hospitality Management announces admission to BBA in Hospitality Operations and Management Program 2021
NMIMS Mumbai BBA (HM) Admission 2021– SVKM’s NMIMS School of Hospitality Management, Mumbai invites application for admission to 3-Years, Full-Time BBA in Hospitality Operations & Management (HM) Program for the academic year 2021 through an Entrance Exam. Interested candidates can register online for the same till June 13th, 2021
Read the page below for more info on NMIMS Mumbai BBA (HM) Admission 2021
BBA in Hospitality Operations and Management having a combination of Hospitality Operations, Management & Cultural learning.
- Culinary Arts
- F&B Operations & Management
- Accommodations Operations & Management
- Management & leadership
- Cultural Studies
- Travel & tourism
NMIMS Mumbai BBA (HM) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration start date (at www.nmims.edu) :- 29th January 2021
- Last date of online registration :- 13th June 2021
- Call letters for Entrance Test & Personal Interview will be available on www.nmims.edu/result : – 14th June 2021
- Last date of documents upload on the link given on the call letter till :- 16th June 2021
- Conduct of Entrance Test :- 17th June 2021, (10 am onwards)
- Conduct of Personal Interview :- 17th June 2021 (12.00 noon onwards)
- Merit List of candidates declared on website www.nmims.edu/result :- 23rd June 2021
- Payment of Admission fees :- 24th June to 30th June 2021
- Commencement of classes :- 2nd August 2021
- Closure of Admission :- 18th August 2021
Intake at Navi Mumbai
- Total Seats – 60
Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS Mumbai BBA (HM) Admission 2021
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. OR
- Candidates passing Diploma Engineering with Minimum 50% aggregate marks are eligible to apply.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP awarded with 24 credits compulsory, having passed 3 HL with minimum & 3 SL with minimum mandatory from any stream.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they meet minimum cut off marks and should be eligible & produce all the necessary documents, in original, at the time of admission.
- Candidates of CBSE & ICSE should mention in the registration form / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s.
- In case mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects taken & appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program.
Note for IB & Cambridge Candidates:
- Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have a final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates, but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet, before the commencement of the programme.
- Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board / University where Grade Point Average is given, must produce in writing from the concerned Board / University about the equivalent percentage for the GPA/ CGPA obtained.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- In any stage if it is found that, the 10 + 2 marks given by candidate in application form is different from marks actually obtained (as per mark sheet) such candidate admission will be cancelled & fees will be forfeited.
- Candidates whose final mark sheet is not available at the time of admission are required to submit an internet copy of result duly attested by Principal of the school / college with official seal, failing which candidate will not be admitted for the program.
- Candidates will not be eligible if any subject is marked as ungraded / fail in the marksheet / grade sheet. For absent/ungraded in any of the additional/non mandatory subjects will be considered eligible provided such candidate is declared as a pass by respective board.
NMIMS Mumbai BBA (HM) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website nmims.edu
- Before filing the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instructions sheet, important dates and also terms & conditions given in the online registration form available on the website.
- On the basis of information indicated in the Application Form, a call letter for the Entrance Test / personal interview will be communicated to the candidate as per important dates through the NMIMS website.
- Registration Fees of Rs. 1,500/- (Nonrefundable).
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- Merit list of admission will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Entrance Test & Personal Interview conducted by NMIMS.
- The merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Structure of Entrance Test
- Duration :- 120 minutes
- Type of Question :- Multiple Choice Questions
- Total questions :- 100 questions
- Total Marks :- 100 marks
- Marking scheme :– No negative marking
Part-A (Multi-Choice Test) – 30 minutes
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge (10 questions, 10 marks)
- Reasoning & Aptitudes (10 questions, 10 marks)
- English Languages (10 questions, 10 marks)
Personal Interview (Total 50 marks)
Part-B (Descriptive Test) – 30 minutes
- Descriptive types questions (2 questions, 20 mark)
- Written Test & Personal Interview will be conducted at Navi Mumbai Campus only.
- Candidates are required to download the call letter from our website www.nmims.edu
- On the basis of information indicated in the Application Form, call letter for the Entrance Test / personal interview will be communicated to the candidate as per important dates through the NMIMS website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website