SVKM’s NMIMS School of Hospitality Management announces admission to BBA in Hospitality Operations and Management Program 2023, Apply now
NMIMS Mumbai BBA (HM) Admission 2023 – SVKM’s NMIMS School of Hospitality Management, Navi Mumbai Campus invites application for admission to 3-Years, Full-Time BBA in Hospitality Operations & Management (HM) Program for the academic year 2023-26 through an Entrance Exam.
NMIMS Mumbai BBA (HM) Admission 2023
- Program : B.B.A. in Hospitality Operations and Management
- Having a combination of Hospitality Operations, Management & Cultural learning.
- 1. Culinary Arts
- 2. F&B Operations & Management
- 3. Front Office
- 4. Accommodations Operations & Management
- 5. Management & leadership
- 6. Computer Applications
- 7. Retail Management Operations
- 8. Event & Exhibition
- 9. Entrepreneurship
- 10. Travel & Tourism
- Duration : 3 years
- Campus : Navi Mumbai
- Intake : 60
- Online Registration start date (at www.nmims.edu) : Thursday, 15th December 2022
- Last date of online registration : Sunday, 16th April 2023
- Call letters for Entrance Test & Personal Interview (after 5.00 PM) : Tuesday, 18th April 2023
- Conduct of Entrance Test & Personal Interview : Saturday, 22nd April 2023
- Merit List declaration (after 5.00 PM) : Wednesday, 26th April 2023
- Payment of Admission fees : 26th April to 2nd May 2023
- Commencement of course : Tuesday, 1st August 2023
- Closure of admission : Thursday, 17th August, 2023
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream.OR
- Candidates passing Diploma Engineering with Minimum 50% aggregate marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the 10+2 examination may also apply.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP or CP awarded with 24 credits compulsory, having passed 3 HL with minimum (12 credits) & 3 SL with minimum (9 credits) mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination (in March-2023) can also apply provided they meet minimum cut off marks and should be eligible & produce all the necessary documents, in original, at the time of admission.
- Candidates of CBSE & ICSE should mention in the registration form / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects taken & appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program.
- Note for IB & Cambridge Candidates: Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates, but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet, before the commencement of the program. Marksheet/Transcripts issued by Board/ University only be considered (School/Institute will not be accepted.)
- Submission of an AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their (10+2) examination from Overseas University / College.
- Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board / University where Grade Point Average is given, must produce in writing from the concerned Board / University about the equivalent percentage for the GPA / CGPA obtained.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website nmims.edu
- Before filing the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instructions sheet, important dates and also terms & conditions given in the online registration form available on the website.
- On the basis of information indicated in the Application Form, a call letter for the Entrance Test / personal interview will be communicated to the candidate as per important dates through the NMIMS website.
- Registration Fees of Rs. 2000/- (Nonrefundable).
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- Selection will be based on Written Test & personal Interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Candidate’s entrance test and personal interview will be conducted on the allotted day only.
Structure of Entrance Test
- Written Test (Total 50 marks)
- Total Duration : 60 minutes
- It would be Multiple – Choice test questions. (No negative marking)
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge (20 questions, 20 marks)
- Reasoning & Aptitudes (20 questions, 20 marks)
- English Languages (10 questions, 10 marks)
- Personal Interview (Total 50 marks)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website