NMIMS School of Pharmacy and Technology Management announces Admission to D.Pharm Program 2021
NMIMS D.Pharm Admission 2021 – SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University, Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai invites application for admission to D.Pharm Program at School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai and Shirpur for the academic session 2021. Interested candidates can apply till July 11, 2021 through an online mode.
Check complete detail on NMIMS D Pharm Admission 2021 from the page below.
NMIMS D.Pharm Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu :- 08th April 2021
- Last date for updating 12th percentage :- 11th July 2021
- Last date of online Registration :- 11th July 2021
- Declaration of 1st Merit List on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 pm :- 15th July 2021
- Document Upload for admission counseling (if selected in 1st merit list) :- 15th July to 21st July 2021
- Admission Counseling & Payment of fees :- 24th July 2021
- Commencement of Program :- August 2021
- Mumbai – 60 Seats
- Shirpur – 60 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS D.Pharm Admission 2021
- The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent exam including International Baccalaureate Diploma either IB certificate or DP awarded with 24 credits having passed 3 HL & 3 SL mandatorily with Science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and English as compulsory subjects.
- Obtained minimum Passing marks in 10+2 examination & PCM/PCB as compulsory subject.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they meet minimum cut off marks and should be eligible & produce all the necessary documents, in original, at the time of admission.
- Candidate of CBSE, ICSE should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s.
- In case mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects taken & appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program.
- Note for IB & Cambridge Candidates: Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have a final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet, before the commencement of the programme. Marksheet/Transcripts issued by Board/University only be considered. (School/Institute will not be accepted.)
- Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their (10+2) examination from Overseas University/College.
- Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board/University where Grade Point Average is given, must produce in writing from the concerned Board/University about the equivalent percentage for the GPA/ CGPA obtained.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates passing 10+2 or equivalent from Open or Distance Learning (ODL) School recognized by National Institute of Open schooling (NIOS) can apply for the program subject to fulfilling of the eligibility criteria of the program also candidate who have passed the 10+2 of equivalent examination by doing a part-time course or through distance learning/correspondence/externally/open school are eligible to apply for the program.
NMIMS D.Pharm Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.nmims.edu & https://sbm.nmims.edu/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions mentioned in the instruction sheet and also refer to the important dates available on the official website.
- Online Registration Fee is Rs. 1000/- plus applicable taxes
- Payment of registration fees can be made by credit card (visa/ master).
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the 12th aggregate percentage given by the candidate at the time of online registration.
- The merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- In the online registration form, campus preferences option given by candidate is for the record purpose. Admission and allotment of campus will be as per merit & availability of the seat at the time of counseling which will be held at Mumbai.
- Candidates are required to be present (through Microsoft teams / Zoom / in person) for the admission process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website