NMIMS School of Pharmacy and Technology Management announces Admission to D.Pharm Program 2022, Apply now
NMIMS D.Pharm Admission 2022 – SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University, Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai invites application for admission to D.Pharm Program at School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai and Shirpur for the academic session 2022.
Check complete detail on NMIMS D Pharm Admission 2022 from the page below.
- Program: D. Pharm
- Duration of the course: 2 Years
- Intake : Mumbai (60) & Shirpur (60)
NMIMS D.Pharm Admission Dates 2022
- Registration on website www.nmims.edu : Saturday, 12th February’ 2022
- Last date for updating 12th percentage : Tuesday, 09th August’ 2022
- Last date of online Registration : Tuesday, 09th August’ 2022
- Declaration of 1st Merit List on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 pm : Friday, 12th August’ 2022
- Document Upload for admission counseling (if selected in 1st merit list) : 12th August – 17th August 2022
- Admission Counseling & Payment of fees: Friday, 19th August 2022
- Commencement of Program : September’ 2022
NMIMS D.Pharm Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent exam including International Baccalaureate Diploma either IB certificate or DP awarded with 24 credits having passed 3 HL & 3 SL mandatorily with Science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and English as compulsory subjects.
- Obtained minimum Passing marks in 10+2 examination & PCM/PCB as compulsory subject.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they meet minimum cut off marks and should be eligible & produce all the necessary documents, in original, at the time of admission.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s.
- Note for IB & Cambridge Candidates: Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet, before the commencement of the programme.
- Marksheet/Transcripts issued by Board/University only be considered. (School/Institute will not be accepted.)
- Submission of an AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their (10+2) examination from Overseas University/College.
- Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board/University where Grade Point Average is given, must produce in writing from the concerned Board/University about the equivalent percentage for the GPA/ CGPA obtained.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
NMIMS D.Pharm Admission Application Process 2022
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration.
- Online Registration Fee of Rs. 1000/- plus applicable taxes paid by Credit Card (Master Card/Visa).
- Registration Fee is non- refundable
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of 12th aggregate percentage given by the candidate at the time of online registration.
- The merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- In the online registration form, the campus preferences option given by the candidate is for the record purpose. Admission and allotment of campus will be as per merit & availability of the seat at the time of counseling which will be held at Mumbai.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website