SVKM’s NMIMS announces admission to D.Pharm Program 2019
NMIMS M Pharm MBA Admission 2019 – SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai and School of Pharmacy and Technology Management, Shirpur invites application for admission to D.Pharm Program for session 2019.
NMIMS D.Pharm Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start date for Online Registration: 8th April 2019
- Last date for Online Registration: 16th June 2019
- Declaration of 1st List of candidates to be called for admission counseling on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 pm: 20th June 2019
- Admission Counseling & Payment of fees: 28th June 2019
- Declaration of 2nd List of candidates to be called for admission counseling on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 pm (if necessary): 01st July 2019
- Admission Counseling & Payment of fees for 2nd list (if necessary): 09th July 2019
- Commencement of Program: 15th July 2019
- Closure of Admission: 31st July 2019
See: Pharmacy Admissions
- Mumbai – 60 seats
- Shirpur – 60 seats
Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS D.Pharm Admission 2019
- The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent exam including International Baccalaureate Diploma either IB certificate or DP awarded with 24 credits having passed 3 HL (12 credits) & 3 SL (9 credits) mandatorily with Science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and English as compulsory subjects.
- Obtained minimum Passing marks in PCM/PCB as compulsory subject.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they meet minimum cut off marks and should be eligible & produce all the necessary documents, in original, at the time of admission.
- Candidate of CBSE, ICSE should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply
See: B Pharma Entrance Exam
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of 12th aggregate percentage given by the candidate at the time of online registration.
- The merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- In the online registration form, campus preferences option given by candidate is for the record purpose. Admission and allotment of campus will be as per merit & availability of the seat at the time of counseling which will be held at Mumbai.
- Candidates are required to be present in person for admission process.
- On the day of counseling the eligible candidates will be admitted as per merit, availability of seat & campus. If the seats are exhausted and the candidate is not able to get his/her preferred campus, the candidate has to fill up the preference form and give choice of campus to include him/her in up gradation as per availability of seat & merit against vacancy.
- Candidate has to note that the admission against given preference is solely based on number of vacancy.
- Changing of campus shall not be permitted under any circumstances after admission is granted to particular campus on the day of counseling
Program Fees: (Subject to change)
- Program fees for 1st year D. Pharm (Batch 2018) for Mumbai campus Rs. 1,00,000/-p.a. & for Shirpur campus Rs. 75,000/-p.a
See: M Pharm Entrance Exam
NMIMS D.Pharm Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates need to visit www.nmims.edu for online registration
- Online Registration Fees of Rs. 500/- paid by credit card (Master Card / Visa) or by Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘SVKM’s NMIMS’ payable at Mumbai or by Cash (Please refer online registration for payment details.).
- Registration Fee is non – refundable
- Candidate has to ensure that demand draft should reach to the address: Admission Department (NMIMS), SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies,, V. L. Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai – 400 056 on or before 17th June 2019.
SVKM’s (NMIMS), Mumbai
(Declared as Deemed-to-be University u/s 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 vide Notification No.F.9-of the Govt of India), VL Mehta Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai-400056, Tel 022-26134577, Email www.nmims.edu firstname.lastname@example.org, Websites www.nmims.edu