SVKMS NMIMS School of Pharmacy announces Admission to Bachelor of Pharmacy Program 2023, Apply now
NMIMS B. Pharm Admission 2023 – SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai and School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Shirpur Campus invites applications for admission to B. Pharm Program for the academic Batch 2023.
NMIMS B. Pharm Admission 2023
- Program : B. Pharm
- Duration of the course: 4 Years
- Mumbai : 20 Intake
- Shirpur : 40 Intake
- Start date of Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu : Thursday, 24th November 2022
- Last Date of Online Registration : Wednesday, 21st June 2023
- Last date for updating CET score and 12th std. percentage : Wednesday, 21st June 2023
- First Merit List declaration for CET candidates (candidate needs to check from their dashboard) : Tuesday 27th June 2023
- Document upload & Payment of fees (First Merit List for CET candidates) : 28th June 2023 to 4th July 2023
- Second Merit List of Non-CET candidates (If required) (candidate needs to check from their dashboard) : Saturday, 8th July 2023
- Document upload & Payment of fees (Second Merit List for Non-CET Candidates) : 9th July 2023 To 13th July 2023
- Commencement of courses : Tuesday, 18th July 2023
- Closure of Admission : Thursday, 3rd August 2023
- The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma with science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and English as compulsory subjects and obtained minimum 45% marks in (PCM/PCB).
- Those awaiting their 10+2 exam result this year may also apply.
- Admission will be based on any CET score. If seats remain vacant after admitting CET candidates the Non CET candidate will be admitted on the basis of 10 + 2 or equivalent exam marks of PCM/PCB.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- For IB & Cambridge Candidate: Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet if found eligible before the commencement of the programme.
- Mark sheet/Transcripts issued by Board/University only be considered (School/Institute will not be accepted.)
- Submission of an AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their (10+2) examination from Overseas University.
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration
- Online Registration Fee of Rs. 2000/- plus applicable taxes paid by Credit Card (Master Card/Visa).
- Registration Fee is non- refundable
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of CET score given by the candidate at the time of online registration.
- Campus Preferences once given in online registration will not be changed later.
- The merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates who have not appeared for CET may also apply subject to availability of seats.
- If seats remain vacant after admitting CET candidates then Non CET candidates will be admitted on the basis of 10 + 2 or equivalent exam marks of PCM/PCB & the preferences given by the candidate at the time of Online registration.
- Note: Merit list for Non-CET candidates will be declared, if required & for vacant seats only
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications 2023
- B.Pharm Entrance Exams 2023
- Pharmacy Scope, Eligibility, Salary and Job Prospects
- Pharmacy Entrance Exams in India 2023