NMIMS School of Science announces Admission to B.Sc. in Applied Statistics and Analytics Program 2021
NMIMS B.Sc. in Applied Statistics and Analytics Admission 2021 – Sunandan Divatia School of Science, SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, invites application for admission to 3-years program B.Sc. in Applied Statistics and Analytics offered at Mumbai, Hyderabad (Tarnaka), Bengaluru (Bannerghatta), Navi Mumbai Campus for the academic session 2021 through an entrance exam
Candidates can check the complete information of NMIMS B.Sc. (Applied Statistics & Analytics) Admission 2021 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Program & Intake
Program – B.Sc. (Applied Statistics & Analytics)
- Mumbai Campus – 60
- Hyderabad (Tarnaka) campus – 60
- Bengaluru (Bannerghatta) Campus – 60 Intake
- Navi Mumbai Campus – 60 Intake
- Indore Campus – 60 Intake
NMIMS B.Sc. in Applied Statistics and Analytics Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu :- 09th March 2021
- Last date of online Registration :- 04th July 2021
- Last date for updating 12th percentage :- 04th July 2021
- Declaration of 1st Merit List will be available on website :- 08th July 2021
- Document upload & Payment of Admission fees for 1st Merit List :- 09th July to 14th July 2021
- Declaration of 2nd Merit List will be available on website www.nmims.edu a:- 19th July 2021
- Document upload & Payment of Admission fees for 2nd Merit List :- 20th July to 26th July 2021
- Declaration of 3rd Merit List will be available on website :- 29th July 2021
- Document Upload & Payment of Admission fees for 3rd Merit List :- 30th July to 04th August 2021
- Commencement of classes :- August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS B.Sc. in Applied Statistics and Analytics Admission 2021
- The Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from recognized board with Mathematics/Statistics/ Mathematics & Statistics as compulsory subject with minimum 50% aggregate marks in any stream (Science/Commerce/Arts with Mathematics/Statistics/ Mathematics & Statistics).
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP awarded with 24 credits compulsory, having passed 3 HL & 3 SL mandatory from any stream.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10th/10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- For IB & Cambridge Candidate: Candidates called for admission counseling on the basis of merit list & who do not have a final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible.
- Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their (10+2) or equivalent examination from overseas board/Universities.
- Those candidates who have passed or are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board / University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the Board / University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA/CGPA obtained.
- Candidate whose final mark sheet is not available at the time of admission is required to upload an internet copy of the result duly attested by Principal of the school / college, failing which candidate will not be admitted for the program or the Digi locker copy.
- Only a single marksheet with all compulsory subjects taken / opted and passed will be considered. Compartmentalized marksheet will not be considered.
- Candidates will not be eligible if any subject is marked as ungraded/fail in the mark sheet / grade For absent/ungraded in any of the additional/non-mandatory subjects will be considered as eligible provided such candidate is declared as a pass by respective board.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they obtain the required minimum cut off marks and produce the entire necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
NMIMS B.Sc. in Applied Statistics and Analytics Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://commerce.nmims.edu/
- Before filing the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instructions sheet, important dates and also terms & conditions given in the online registration form available on the website.
- On the basis of information indicated in the Application Form, a call letter for the Entrance Test / personal interview will be communicated to the candidate as per important dates through the NMIMS website.
- Registration fee of Rs 1000/- plus applicable taxes (Non-refundable)
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- Merit list will be based on performance of the candidate in Mathematics/ Statistics /Mathematics & Statistics marks obtained in 10+2 or Equivalent examination.
- The selection will be solely based on merit. In this regard, the decision of the NMIMS will be final and undisputable as also shall be binding on all concerned.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website