B Pharma Admission 2022 at NMIMS Mumbai and Shirpur (Lateral Entry)
NMIMS Mumbai and Shirpur announces Admission to Lateral Entry to Second year of B.Pharma Program 2022, Apply now
NMIMS B.Pharma Lateral Entry Admission 2022 – SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai and School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Shirpur invites applications for admission to 3-years for B.Pharm (Lateral entry to Second year) Program for the session 2022 Batch
Candidates can check eligibility, application procedure, selection procedure and other important information on NMIMS B Pharma Lateral Entry Admissions here.
- Program: B. Pharma (Lateral entry to Second year)
- Duration of the course: 3 Years
- Intake : Mumbai 10 Intake & Shirpur 10 Intake
NMIMS B.Pharma Lateral Entry Admission Dates 2022
- Start date of Registration at www.nmims.edu : Wednesday, 09th March’2022
- Last Date of Online Registration: Sunday, 03rd July’ 2022
- Last date for updating D. Pharm Score : Sunday, 03rd July’ 2022
- Merit List of candidates for admission on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 pm (1st Merit List) : Thursday, 07th July’2022
- Document upload & Payment of fees (1st Merit List) : 08th July – 14th July’2022
- Commencement of classes for second year (Lateral Entry) : July 2022
NMIMS B.Pharm Lateral Entry Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates passing Diploma in Pharmacy (Post 10+2 examination) with minimum 60 % aggregate score from an affiliated Institute from Pharmacy Council of India.
- Those candidates who have passed Diploma in Pharmacy program from a Board/University where Grade Point Average is given, must produce in writing from the concerned Board/University about the equivalent percentage for the GPA obtained.
- Candidates will not be considered for the admission process if they fail to mention/ update the aggregate score in online registration form or their result is not available during this period.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- Submission of an AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their examination from overseas colleges/board.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct marks are entered.
- At the time of document verification, if it is found that the information given by the candidate regarding Diploma in Pharmacy score in online registration is incorrect / different from D.Pharm marks sheet, such candidate’s admission will not be considered.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
NMIMS B.Pharm Lateral Entry Admission Application Process 2022
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration.
- Online Registration Fee of Rs. 2000/- plus applicable taxes paid by Credit Card (Master Card/Visa).
- Please refer to online registration for payment details.
- Registration Fee is non- refundable.
- It is mandatory to fill up all details including D. Pharm aggregate final score.
- For selection, the candidate list will be prepared based on the aggregate percentage of score secured by the candidate in Diploma in Pharmacy.
- The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no enquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- If two or more candidates secure the same aggregate percentage of marks in Diploma in Pharmacy, then their relative merit will be decided as per candidate securing higher aggregate percentage in 10th examination.
- Campus preferences once given in online registration will not be changed later.
- Candidates will be given admission to the program as per their merit, vacancy & availability of campus preference.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Pharmacy Scope, Eligibility, Salary and Job Prospects
- Pharmacy Entrance Exams in India 2022