NMIMS Mumbai and Shirpur announces Admission to Lateral Entry to Second year of B.Pharm Program 2023, Apply now
NMIMS B.Pharm Lateral Entry Admission 2023 – SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai and School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Shirpur invites applications for admission to 3-years for B.Pharm (Lateral entry to Second year) Program for the session 2023 Batch.
NMIMS B.Pharm Lateral Entry Admission 2023
- Program: B. Pharm (Lateral entry to Second year)
- Duration of the course: 3 Years
- Intake : Mumbai 10 Intake & Shirpur 10 Intake
- Start date of Registration: 01st December 2022
- Last Date of Online Registration: 02nd July 2023
- Last date for updating D. Pharm marks: 02nd July 2023
- Merit List declaration (candidate needs to check from their dashboard): 08th July 2023
- Document upload & Payment of fees (1st Merit List): 09th July to 14th July 2023
- Commencement of Course for Second year (Lateral Entry): 24th July 2023
- Closure of Admission: 09th August 2023
Eligibility Criteria NMIMS B.Pharm Lateral Entry Admission 2023
- Candidates passing Diploma in Pharmacy (Post 10+2 examination) with minimum 60 % aggregate score from an affiliated Institute from Pharmacy Council of India.
- Those candidates who have passed Diploma in Pharmacy program from a Board/University where Grade Point Average is given, must produce in writing from the concerned Board/University about the equivalent percentage for the GPA obtained.
- Candidates will not be considered for the admission process if they fail to mention/ update the aggregate score in online registration form or their result is not available during this period.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- Submission of an AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their examination from overseas colleges/board.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct marks are entered.
- At the time of document verification, if it is found that the information given by the candidate regarding Diploma in Pharmacy score in online registration is incorrect / different from D.Pharm marks sheet, such candidate’s admission will not be considered.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration.
- Online Registration Fee of Rs. 2000/- plus applicable taxes paid by Credit Card (Master Card/Visa).
- Please refer to online registration for payment details.
- Registration Fee is non- refundable.
- It is mandatory to fill up all details including D. Pharm aggregate final score.
- For selection, the candidate list will be prepared based on the aggregate percentage of score secured by the candidate in Diploma in Pharmacy.
- The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no enquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- If two or more candidates secure the same aggregate percentage of marks in Diploma in Pharmacy, then their relative merit will be decided as per candidate securing higher aggregate percentage in 10th examination.
- Campus preferences once given in online registration will not be changed later.
- Candidates will be given admission to the program as per their merit, vacancy & availability of campus preference.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications 2023
- B.Pharm Entrance Exams 2023
- Pharmacy Scope, Eligibility, Salary and Job Prospects
- Pharmacy Entrance Exams in India 2023