SVKMS NMIMS School of Pharmacy announces Admission to Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Program 2021
NMIMS B. Pharm Admission 2021 – SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai and Shirpur (Hyderabad) invited application for admission to 4-year Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Program for the academic year 2021
Candidates can check the detailed information about NMIMS B. Pharm Admission 2021 including exams, application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, etc. from the page below.
- 4-year Program of Bachelor of Pharmacy (Batch 2021)
- B.Pharm – 20 Seats for Mumbai and 40 Seats for Shirpur
NMIMS B. Pharm Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration on website: 22nd March’2021
- Last Date for Online Registration: 16th July’2021
- Last date for updating CET score and 12th percentage: 16th July 2021
- Merit List of CET candidates for admission on website: 20th July 2021
- Document upload & Payment of Fees (1st Merit List): 21st – 25th July 2021
- Merit List of Non-CET candidates for admission on website: 30th July 2021
- Document upload & Payment of Fees: 31st July – 05th August 2021
- Commencement of Classes August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS B. Pharm Admission 2021
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam including International Baccalaureate Diploma with science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) (or); Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and English as compulsory subjects and obtained minimum 45% marks in (PCM/PCB).
- Those awaiting their 10+2 exam result this year may also apply.
- Admission will be based on any CET score. If seats remain vacant after admitting a CET candidate the Non CET candidate will be admitted on the basis of 10+2 or equivalent exam marks of PCM/PCB.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE should mention in the online registration/e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for.
For IB & Cambridge Candidate
- Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have a final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores.
- Candidates passing the 10+2 or equivalence exam from Open or Distance learning (ODL) school recognized only by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) can apply for the program subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
NMIMS B. Pharm Admission 2021 Application Process
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration
- All announcements from the institute will be through its website no individual communication will be sent to the candidates.
Application Fee (non- refundable)
- Online Registration Fee – Rs.1600/- plus applicable taxes paid
- Payment Mode – By Credit Card (Master Card/Visa)
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of CET score given by the candidate at the time of online registration.
- The merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates will be called for a counseling session at Mumbai based on the merit list.
- Candidate is required for the admission process in person.
- In the counseling session candidates will be given admission to the program as per their merit, vacancy & availability of campus preference.
- Candidates who have not appeared for CET may also apply subject to availability of seats.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website