SVKMS NMIMS School of Pharmacy announces Admission to Bachelor of Pharmacy Program 2022, Apply now
NMIMS B. Pharm Admission – SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai and School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Shirpur Campus invites applications for admission to B. Pharm Program for the academic Batch 2022
- Program : B. Pharm
- Duration of the course: 4 Years
- Mumbai : 20 Intake
- Shirpur : 40 Intake
NMIMS B. Pharm Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu : Friday, 04th February’2022
- Last Date for Online Registration : Sunday, 24th July 2022
- Last date for updating CET score and 12th percentage : Sunday, 24th July 2022
- Merit List of CET candidates for admission on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 pm : Wednesday 27th July 2022
- Document upload & Payment of fees (CET – 1 st Merit list) : 28th July – 3rd August 2022
- Merit List of Non-CET candidates for admission on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 pm (If required) : Friday, 05th August 2022
- Document upload & Payment of fees (Non CET – 1 st Merit list) : 06th August to 11th August 2022
- Commencement of classes : August 2022
NMIMS B. Pharm Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma with science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and English as compulsory subjects and obtained minimum 45% marks in (PCM/PCB).
- Those awaiting their 10+2 exam result this year may also apply.
- Admission will be based on any CET score. If seats remain vacant after admitting CET candidates the Non CET candidate will be admitted on the basis of 10 + 2 or equivalent exam marks of PCM/PCB.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- For IB & Cambridge Candidate: Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet if found eligible before the commencement of the programme.
- Mark sheet/Transcripts issued by Board/University only be considered (School/Institute will not be accepted.)
- Submission of an AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their (10+2) examination from Overseas University.
NMIMS B. Pharm Admission Application Process 2022
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration
- Online Registration Fee of Rs. 2000/- plus applicable taxes paid by Credit Card (Master Card/Visa).
- Registration Fee is non- refundable
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of CET score given by the candidate at the time of online registration.
- Campus Preferences once given in online registration will not be changed later.
- The merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates who have not appeared for CET may also apply subject to availability of seats.
- If seats remain vacant after admitting CET candidates then Non CET candidates will be admitted on the basis of 10 + 2 or equivalent exam marks of PCM/PCB & the preferences given by the candidate at the time of Online registration.
- Note: Merit list for Non-CET candidates will be declared, if required & for vacant seats only
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website