National Law School of India University (NLSIU) announces Admission to Online and Hybrid Programs 2021-22
NLSIU Online and Hybrid Program Admission 2021 – The National Law School of India University (NLSIU), invites applications for admission to the following Programs through Online and Hybrid Programs mode for the Academic year 2021-2022.
These courses are conducted in a blended learning format with online and in-person classes using multimedia course material.
- Master of Business Laws Programme (MBL) [Two Years]
- Post Graduate Diploma Programmes [One Year]:
- Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)
- Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)
- Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)
NLSIU Online and Hybrid Program Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Application Process :- 18th June 2021
- Last date to apply :- 31st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NLSIU Online and Hybrid Program Admission 2021
- The minimum eligibility for applying for this programme is a graduate degree (in law or other field) from a recognized university.
- Students with a degree certificate or its equivalent from any UGC-recognized university, Association of Indian Universities, CA, CS, ICWA, Open University/distance learning can apply. There shall be no restriction as to age, nationality, gender or employment status.
- These courses are conducted in a blended learning format with online and in-person classes using multimedia course material. Graduates of any discipline from any UGC recognized University are eligible to apply.
NLSIU Online and Hybrid Program Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through official website https://online.nls.ac.in/
- Applications will be issued from June 18, 2021 and can also be filled online or downloaded from our website.
- Last date to apply is July 31, 2021. For more information, please visit Official website
- Application Fee : Rs 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
For more more detail and apply visit the official website