National Law School of India University Bengaluru announces Admission to Master’s Program in Public Policy 2021-23, Apply now
NLSIU Bengaluru Master of Public Policy Admission – National Law School of India University, (NLSIU) Bengaluru invites application for admission to Two-years Master’s Program in Public Policy for the Academic session 2022-23.
Read ahead for more details on eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, etc for NLSIU Bengaluru Master of Public Policy Admission 2022.
NLSIU Bengaluru Master of Public Policy Admission Dates 2022
- Notification of admission: 14th January, 2022
- Last date for submitting applications: 26th March, 2022
- Policy Aptitude Test: 24th April, 2022
- Personal interviews: 19 -21st May, 2022
- Release of the list of admitted candidates: 10th June, 2022
- Commencement of Academic Year: 01st July, 2022
NLSIU Bengaluru Master of Public Policy Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Any person holding a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized national or international University is eligible to apply to the programme. Applicants in the general category should have graduated with an aggregate of not less than 45% of total marks.
- Applicants in the SC/ST category should have graduated with an aggregate of not less than 40% of total marks. Students in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
- However, their final offer of admission will be contingent upon successful completion of their Bachelor’s degree with the minimum aggregate marks specified above.
NLSIU Bengaluru Master of Public Policy Admission Application Process 2022
- Online application form for the programme will be available on NLSIU’s website (https://www.nls.ac.in/) from 18 January 2022.
- Application fees shall be Rs. 2000/- (Two thousand only). Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Economically Weaker Sections, and Persons with Disabilities shall be required to pay Rs. 1500/- (One thousand five hundred only).
- 75 candidates will be admitted to the programme in the Academic Year 2022-23. Admission to the programme will be through a three-stage national-level examination process. The first two stages will comprise an all-India written admissions test, the Policy Aptitude Test (PAT). The third stage will be a personal interview.
Policy Aptitude Test (PAT)
- All candidates seeking admission to the programme shall appear for the PAT. The PAT will have a single question paper with two parts. Part A will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions with negative marks for wrong answers (each question carries one mark; 0.25 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer). Part B of exam will be to write an essay on a contemporary topic. Only those candidates who obtain 50% of marks in Part A of the test shall have their Part B responses evaluated.
- Total duration of PAT shall be 150 minutes. PAT will be held in centres across the country. List of centres are available in the application portal.
- Candidates will be invited for a personal interview based on the rank secured by them in PAT, keeping 1:3 ratio of admitted candidates.
Marking Scheme for Admission
- Marks obtained in all the three stages of admission tests (as provided below) will be aggregated to create a merit list for admission.
- Part A of PAT (Multiple Choice Questions) – 100 marks
- Part B of PAT (Essay Writing) – 50 marks
- Personal Interview – 50 marks
For more details and apply please visit the official website