NLIU Bhopal Master of Cyber Law and Information Security Admission 2022
NLIU Bhopal MCLIS Admission 2022 – National Law Institute University, (NLIU) Bhopal invites applications for Admission to Master of Cyber Law and Information Security (MCLIS) Program for academic session 2022-23 through the All India entrance test
NLIU Bhopal MCLIS Admission 2022
Duration of the Program
- The minimum duration of the Course shall be two years. The maximum duration of the Course shall be four years.
NLIU Bhopal MCLIS Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date for receiving completed application form – 20th May 2022
- The All India Entrance Test – Test shall be notified later
- Personal Interview – Test shall be notified later
- Venue – National Law Institute University, Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal – 462044
- Total – 55 (Sixty) Students + 5 (Five) Foreign Nationals
NLIU Bhopal MCLIS Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- He/she has obtained a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- He/she has obtained at-least 50% of marks in aggregate or equivalent grade in bachelor’s degree examination.
- He/she has qualified the entrance test conducted by the NLIU for admission to MCLIS course (‘Entrance Test’ means All India Written Test and Personal Interview).
- Students whose results are awaited may also apply subject to the condition that by the time of admission to the Course, the candidates should be able to produce marksheet/pass certificate of the qualifying examination.
NLIU Bhopal MCLIS Admission 2022 Application Process
- Application forms are available in the website of the NLIU, Bhopal (www.nliu.ac.in) as well as it can also be obtained from the office of the Registrar, NLIU, Bhopal during office hours.
- Cost of application form is Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST category candidate) to be paid in cash or through DD of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of ‘Director, National Law Institute University, Bhopal, payable at Bhopal’.
- The eligible candidates shall apply for admission on the Application Form prescribed by the University and sent to the ‘Registrar, National Law Institute University, Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal-462044 (M.P.)’.
- Filled application forms are to be submitted in person or through ‘Speed-Post’ Only.
- Candidates to the MCLIS Course shall be admitted through an ‘Entrance Test’ that consist of ’All India Written Test’ and ’Personal Interview’.
- Weightage of marks for ‘All India Written Test’ is 75% and Weightage of marks for ‘Personal Interview is 25%.
- Candidates to the MCLIS course shall be admitted strictly according to merit of the ‘Entrance Test’.
Syllabus for All India Written Test
- Aptitude Test – 25 Questions
- General Awareness – 25 Questions
- English (Basic Proficiency) – 25 Questions
- Computer Knowledge – 25 Questions
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website