Noida International University (NIU) announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2022
NIU Noida PhD Admission – Noida International University (NIU), Noida (a Private University) invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to full-time/part time Doctoral (PhD) Program for the academic session 2022 in the various departments of schools run by NIU
PhD Specialization offered
- Mechanical Engg. ; Biotechnology Engg. ; Civil Engineering ; Computer Sciences and Information Technology ; Electrical Engg. ; Electronics and Communication Engg. ; Physics ; Chemistry ; Mathematics ; Biotechnology ; Microbiology ; computer Sciences ; Public Health Management ; Physiotherapy ; Mass Communication ; Commerce ; Management ; Economics ; Law ; English ; History ; Geography ; Political Science ; Psychology ; International Relations ; Sociology ; Public Administration ; Education
NIU Noida PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Commencement of Online Application form Submission : 05th May 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Registration Forms : 15th July 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination and interview : 31st July 2022
- Personal Interview and Proposal presentation : 01st – 03rd August 2022
- Declaration of result : 04th Augsut 2022
- Last date for Submission of Admission Fees : 22nd August 2022
- Registration and Orientation Program : 27th August 2022
- Commencement of Course work : 30th August 2022
NIU Noida PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale
- M.Phil. Course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing the M.Phil. Relaxation of marks in minimum eligibility shall be given admission as per UGC Regulation, 2016
- A degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution accredited.
- Applicants in respective disciplines with 55% aggregate marks from any recognized university or institutions in India or Abroad. NET Qualified candidates are exempted from Entrance Examination.
NIU Noida PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Forms are available on the university website www.niu.edu.in, which can be submitted along with Online Payment or Demand Draft of Rs.1100/- latest by July 15, 2022.
- All applications must be submitted online.
- Entrance test shall be qualifying with qualifying marks as 50%.
- Final merit list will be prepared by adding marks obtained in the entrance test (70 % out of 100 marks of entrance test and 30 % marks to the interview obtained (as per latest UGC regulations).
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/ GATE/ MPhil are exempted from written test and directly qualify for the interview
- In the case of M.Phil., at least 55 % marks should have been achieved in aggregate or its equivalent grade
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website