National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Chandigarh announces PhD Admission under Direct Admission Category for Session 2023-24, Apply now
NITTTR Chandigarh PhD Admission 2023 – National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh invites application for admission to PhD Program under Direct Admission (Self-Sponsored) Category in various disciplines for the session 2023-24.
NITTTR Chandigarh PhD Admission 2023
- NITTTR Chandigarh offers admission in PhD under Direct Admission Category in the following disciplines in respective universities:
- Panjab University, Chandigarh for Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering
- IK Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar (Punjab) for Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Management
- JC Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad (Haryana) for Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Management, and Applied Sciences (Physics, Mathematics)
- Link open for online application: 27th June 2023
- Last date for submitting online application: 20th October 2023
- The applicant must have a Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Management/ Physics/ Mathematics or equivalent in a relevant discipline with minimum marks/CGPA as per the degree awarded by the university.
- Also, applicants should have qualified in the PhD Entrance Examination conducted by the respective university (i.e. by Panjab University, Chandigarh or IKG Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar or JC Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad). Candidates who have cleared GATE/NET/ other such national fellowship tests are exempted from appearing in the entrance examination as per the Ph.D. ordinance/rules of the degree awarding university. The candidate needs to apply for the Ph.D. Entrance Examination as per the schedule available on respective university website.
- Teachers from Engineering Colleges & Polytechnics, working engineers from Corporate Sector and scientists from R&D organization as well as fresh Master’s Degree holders are eligible to apply for PhD admission.
- Kindly refer to the respective university website for detailed eligibility criteria and PhD rules.
- Interested candidates need to apply in the prescribed application form by paying an Application Fee of Rs 1000/- on or before the last date
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website : http://www.nitttrchd.ac.in/sitenew1/core/phd.php#page=page-4
- Candidates are advised to send the Ph.D. Application Form (complete in all respects along with copies of testimonials ) to The Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Sector 26, Chandigarh – 160 019. The schedule of the admission shall be published on NITTTR Chandigarh website.
- Full Time PhD scholars can apply for various schemes like INSPIRE fellowship, CSIR fellowship, AICTE fellowship, Minority community fellowship and other schemes (where scholarship is available) as per rules and eligibility of these schemes.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023