NITTE University Mangalore announces Admission to PhD Program 2021 Online Application
NITTE University PhD Admission 2021 – NITTE University invites application from eligible and interested candidates for admission to Part-Time or Full-Time Course of study leading to the award of a degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in the faculty of Medical (Pre, Para & Clinical Medicine) / Dental / Pharmacy / Nursing / Physiotherapy / Allied Health Science and Biological Sciences of the Nitte (Deemed to be University) for the academic year 2021.
NITTE University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for filling online application is :- Ongoing
- Date of Entrance Exam :- Last week of June 2021
- Interview/Presentation will be held : Through video Conferencing.
Eligibility Criteria for NITTE University PhD Admission 2021
- Candidates should possess a Master’s degree in a related trade, from any recognized University.
NITTE University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates shall apply through ONLINE mode only at https://nitte.edu.in/
Instructions to apply
- Before you begin, please ensure you have the following ready:
- Scanned copy of 10th Std / SSLC certificate
- Scanned copy of degree certificates in support of educational qualifications
- Scanned copy of PhD fellowship qualification certificate (If applicable)
- A scanned passport-type portrait photograph
- Transaction No. of online payment of application fee
- Registration fee is :- Rs.2000/-
- Mode of Payment :- To be credited vide NEFT/ IMPS/ RTGS/ Online transaction
- The final selection will be based on the Written test, Interview, and Statement of Purpose. Inter merit lists prepared for each faculty will form the basis for an award of the NU Ph.D. Fellowships.
- Candidates who do not qualify for the Fellowship but otherwise meet the admission requirements (Candidate has to score overall, a minimum of 50% to be eligible for admission) will also be offered admission sans the fellowship.
- An Online Entrance Test (40 MCQs of 1 mark each rom the basis of the faculty selected in application and 20 MCQs of 1 mark each on research aptitude) of 60 minutes duration will be held in the last week of June and an interview/Presentation will be held through video conferencing.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website