National Institute of Industrial Engineering Mumbai announces Admission to Fellow (Doctoral) Program 2023, Apply now
NITIE Mumbai Fellow Doctoral Program Admission 2023 – National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai invites application for admission Fellow (Doctoral Level Fellowship) Program for the academic session 2023.
NITIE Mumbai Fellow Doctoral Program Admission 2023
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Analytics and Decision Science
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
- Economics & Strategy
- Sustainability Management
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date of receiving Applications :
02nd December 2022extended till 8th December 2022
For Regular Full Time:
- Candidates with full time Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering/ Technology, Management, Economics, Commerce, Social Sciences, Life sciences and Pure Sciences with 60% aggregate marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwD (Person with Disability) candidates) from recognized University/ Institution can apply.
- Candidates appearing for their final examination in the respective disciplines can also apply, provided they qualify the above criteria for examinations appeared at the time of application and submit their result at the time of admission.
- Projects/ Work Experience/Research Publications in these areas would be preferred. As per Govt. of India rules, reservation of seats exists for SC/ST/OBC-NC (Non-Creamy) and PwD candidates.
- In addition to the above eligibility criteria, candidates from reputed Industry/ Academia must have two years of full-time work experience as on the last date of application. Part time sponsored candidates, if selected, must stay in the campus for one-year regular course work. Full time and part time sponsored candidates need to produce sponsorship certificate (at the time of application) and relieving certificate (at the time of joining) from the employer as per the pro-forma available on the NITIE website. No financial assistance shall be provided to the sponsored candidates.
For Industry Professionals FPIP
- Graduates of any Master level Program (Full Time – 2 years or equivalent) from any IIMs/ IITs/ NITs or national level institutions with minimum CGPA 8.0 out of 10 or 75 percentage of marks, with at least 3 years of professional experience (as defined in Clause 1 above), after a Master’s degree. Such candidates should possess minimum CGPA 8.0 out of 10 or 75 percent of marks also in their Bachelors. OR
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Economics, Commerce, Social Sciences, and Sciences from any recognized University/ Institution with minimum CGPA 7.0 out of 10 or 65 percentage of marks, with at least 4 years of professional experience (as defined in Clause 1 above), after a Master’s degree. Such candidates should possess a minimum CGPA 7.0 out of 10 or 65 percentage of marks also in their Bachelors. or
- Candidates having BTech/BE or equivalent degree from IITs/ NITs or other national level institutes with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 out of 10 or 75 percentage of marks, with at least 4 years of professional experience (as defined in Clause 1 above), after Bachelor’s degree.
- Provision for SC/ST/PWD candidates will be carried out as per Government of India Norms. The upper age limit is 50 years at the time of application. However preference will be given to younger candidates.
- All other rules, as per the Fellow Policy, will also be applicable for candidates under the category of Industry Professionals.
- Eligible candidates should apply through Online mode only through the official website https://www.nitie.ac.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- The applicants are required to submit the research proposal along with an application form.
- For General candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For International Applicants : USD 50
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit card/Credit card/ Net Banking
Stage 1: Initial Screening and Shortlisting
- In this first step, candidates are screened from among the candidates:
- Those who have submitted the filled in application form to the Fellow Programme and paid the prescribed registration fee within the window of time specified and
- Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the Fellow Programme.
- Those who have submitted the research proposal.
- Candidates satisfying above requirements shall only be considered for further processing. Further, shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the evaluation of Research Proposal invited during the application stage. Candidates shortlisted for the admission process to the Fellow Programme at NITIE will be intimated by email and/ or online notification only. Individual regret communication will not be sent to applicants.
- In addition to this, FPIP candidates should look out for prospective faculty member(s) from NITIE in the area where he/she is interested to apply for his/her Fellow Program. A research proposal approved by the prospective Supervisor(s) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of the application.
Stage 2: Selection Process for Shortlisted candidates
- NITIE Admission Test and Writing Skills Test
- All shortlisted candidates will appear for the NITIE Admission Test and Writing Skills Test. The NITIE admission test shall have three sections namely Analytical Skills, Logical Reasoning, and Research Aptitude. For Writing Skills, Fellow applicants will be asked to write a summary (150 / 200 words) of the Research/General article.
- Research Presentation and Personal Interview (PI)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website