National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal announces Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. (Secondary Stage) under Integrated Teacher Education Program (ITEP) for Session 2023-24
NIT Warangal Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. Admission 2023 – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal has invited applications for admission to Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP) 4-Year Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. (Secondary Stage) September Academic Year 2023-24. NIT Warangal B.Sc. B.Ed. program is a 4-year integrated Dual Major programme, with one major in Education and the other in one of the four disciplines: Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, and Chemistry under the Integrated Teacher Education Program (ITEP). Apart from preparing Teachers for the reconfigured school education system in the country, the ITEP will help impart disciplinary knowledge in the above-mentioned subjects so that the students will gain in-depth knowledge. The course will have an integrated curriculum that combines B.Sc and B.E.D. for the duration of four years. Check the post below for more details on NIT Warangal Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. Admission 2023
- Submission of Application Form for Admission: September 22, 2023 to September 27, 2023
- Display of Provisionally Selected Candidates for Admission of Round-I: September 29, 2023
- Online Payment of the Seat Acceptance Fee by the candidates provisionally selected during Round-I: September 29, 2023 to October 3, 2023
- Display of Provisionally Selected Candidates for Admission of Round-II: October 5, 2023
- Online payment of the Seat Acceptance Fee by the candidates provisionally selected during Round-II: October 5 to 7, 2023
- Spot Round (physical mode), if there are vacancies: October 9, 2023
- Physical Reporting and Registration: October 10, 2023
- Commencement of the Classwork: October 11, 2023
- The details of the Seat distribution (category-wise) are given below.
- Open – 19
- Open PwD – 01
- EWS – 05,
- EWS PwD – 00
- OBC – 12
- OBC PwD – 01
- SC – 07
- SC PwD – 01
- ST – 04
- ST PwD – 00
- Total – 05 Seats
- Candidates who have appeared for NCET and have secured a valid score are eligible to apply for B.Sc. B.Ed. admission at NIT Warangal, provided they satisfy the following:
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or Class XII or Intermediate examination in 2021 or 2022 or 2023 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Must have appeared for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the domain subjects in the NCET conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Candidates must have passed and secured at least 60% aggregate marks or 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) for GEN/ GEN-EWS/ OBC-NCL category and a minimum 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) for SC/ ST/ PwD category.
- Proof of having passed Class XII and having secured requisite marks must be submitted at the time of submitting the application. Original documents must be submitted to NIT Warangal at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1998. Relaxation in age will be as per Government of India norms.
- The candidate has to pay a non-refundable amount
- Rs.1600/- for General, OBC-NCL, and General-EWS categories
- Click on the following link for payment https://www.payumoney.com/webfronts/#/index/Bsc_BEd_2023-2024_GEN_GEN-EWS_OBC-NCL_Applicationfee_INR1600
- Rs.800/- for SC, ST, PwD category
- Click on the following link for payment https://www.payumoney.com/webfronts/#/index/Bsc_BEd_2023-2024_SC_ST-PWD_Applicationfee_INR800
- The candidate is required to register as a new user at: https://admissions.nitw.ac.in
- The user name along with the application ID will be sent to the registered email.
- The candidate is required to login to the admission portal (https://admissions.nitw.ac.in) with the registered username and password to fill-in the application form
- Admission to the program will be made through the National Common Entrance Test (NCET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The results of the NCET will be used for admission
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website