National Institute of Technology (NIT) Trichy announces Admission to M.S. (by Research) Program January 2023 Session, Apply now
NIT Trichy MS Admission 2023 – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Tiruchirappalli invites applications for admission to M.S. (by Research) Full Time-Project & Part Time -Sponsored for the January 2023 Session.
NIT Trichy MS Admission 2023
- Last date for submitting softcopy of application : 30th November 2022 (5 pm)
- Candidates for admission to M.S. (by Research) degree programme shall be required in the B.E. / B.Tech. degree to have 60% or above of aggregate marks, or equivalently, CGPA 6.5 or above in case of OC/GEN-EWS/OBC-NCL, and 55% or above of aggregate marks, or equivalently, CGPA 6.0 or above in case of SC/ST/PwD. In case of AMIE/AMIIM candidates, a minimum mark of 55% in the qualifying degree is eligible for admission in all branches.
- Norms for Sponsored (Applicants) : Candidates from organizations with R & D Labs of national repute (public sector /private sector/MNCs) and public sector undertakings such as DRDO, ISRO, IGCAR, BHEL, BEL, NLC, etc., which have MOU with NIT-T are only eligible to apply. Such candidates may have external research expert (at least two) from their parent organization in addition to the Internal Research Supervisor at NIT Tiruchirappalli. External research expert should have at least a PG qualification with research contribution. Internal staff of the Institute (NIT-T) are also eligible to apply with approval of competent authority.
- Norms for Project (Applicants) : The candidates who are selected under sponsored projects undertaken by the faculty of NIT-T are eligible to apply under this category, and stipend may be paid from the sponsored projects.
- Candidates application form available on Institute’s website (https://www.nitt.edu)
- Applicants are requested to send filled in application and Self-attested copies of the all Certificates / Mark sheets and Fee Receipt should be enclosed along with the application form as single pdf file with email subject ” Application for M.S Admissions January 2023 Session” and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30-11-2022 (5 p.m.).
- For OC/GEN-EWS/OBC-NCL applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD applicants : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through State Bank icollect mode
- Selection of candidates will be based on an initial screening of the applications, followed by the performance in the interview/counseling.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website