National Institute of Technology (NIT) Raipur announces Admission to M.Tech. Program for Session 2021-22
NIT Raipur M.Tech Admission 2021 – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Raipur) invites applications for admission to M.Tech. Program in various specializations for the academic session 2021-22
Read further for more details on NIT Raipur M.Tech Admission 2021
- Specialization M. Tech. -Applied Geology
- M. Tech. – Chemical Engineering
- M. Tech. – Water Resources, Development & Irrigation, Engineering, Structural Engg
- M. Tech. – Power System and Control/Electrical Engineering
- M. Tech. – Industrial Engineering, Mechanical and Mgt., Engineering, Machine Design, Thermal Eng
- M. Tech. – Information Technology
NIT Raipur M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Date
- Last date of submission of Offline forms: 23rd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Raipur M.Tech Admission 2021
- M. Tech. – Applied Geology: Candidates should have B.Sc with Geology or – BE/B.Tech. in Mining Engineering
- Sponsored M. Tech. Program: Candidates should have BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in a relevant branch of engineering from a recognised University. An applicant must have secured CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale or 60% marks for OC/OB whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PH candidates in the qualifying degree
- For Sponsored candidates (of Specialization other than Applied Geology)
NIT Raipur M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application forms and other relevant information may be downloaded from the institute website www.nitrr.ac.in
- The duly completed application form in all respects along with all necessary documents / testimonials with Demand Draft must reach to the given address.
- The envelope should be superscripted with “Application for Admission for M.Tech. Programme”
- Candidates should pay Rs.500/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, NIT Raipur” payable at Raipur.
- Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Candidates will be intimated about the selection process in due course.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website