NISM Mumbai announces Admission to Post Graduate Program (Portfolio Management / Investment Advisory / Research Analysis) Program 2022, Apply now
NISM Mumbai PG Program Admission – National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) invites application for admission into Post Graduate Program (Portfolio Management / Investment Advisory / Research Analysis) for the academic year 2022
Eligible candidates can submit the application through online mode till April 30, 2022. Read further for more details on NISM Mumbai PG Program Admission 2022.
PG Program Offered
- Post Graduate Program in Portfolio Management
- Post Graduate Program in Investment Advisory
- Post Graduate Program in Research Analysis
- 15 months, Weekend programme (Saturdays – 6 pm to 9:15 pm & Sunday – 10 am to 5 pm)
NISM Mumbai PG Program Admission Dates 2022
- Start Date for Application: 24th January 2022
- Last Date for Application: 30th April 2022
- Date of commencement of interviews : 07th May 2022
- Declaration of 1st Merit List: 09th May 2022
- Declaration of 2nd Merit List: 16th May 2022
- Commencement of Program: 22nd May 2022
NISM Mumbai PG Program Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduates from any discipline (completed with final degree certificates and mark sheet at the time of application) from a recognized University under 10+2+3 stream are eligible to apply for this program.
NISM Mumbai PG Program Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates willing to apply should first register themselves on slims.nism.ac.in/
- Step 1: New Registration: Upon successful registration, a User-ID and Password will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the candidate.
- Step 2: Application process: Thereafter, candidates are required to log-in and complete the application process by paying application fee. After making the payment of application fee of Rs. 500/- the candidates may submit their application.
- Candidates will be selected based on their profile and their performance in the personal interview (online).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website