National Institute of Securities Markets Mumbai announces Admission to Certificate Program in Commodity Warehousing Management for Session 2022, Apply now
NISM CPWM Admission – National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) Maharashtra Mumbai invites application for admission to 6-Months Certificate Program in Commodity Warehousing Management (CPWM) Regular Program for the academic Session 2022
NISM CPWM Admission Dates 2022
- Start Date of Application : 20th January 2022
- Last Date of Application : 15th March 2022
- Declaration of Merit List & sending offer letters to the shortlisted candidates : 17th March 2022
- Last Date for payment of full Fee : 25th March 2022
- Commencement of Program : 01st April 2022
NISM CPWM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University under 10+2+3 stream. Provisional admission will be granted to those in the final year of graduation and subject to confirmation of this criterion.
- Desirable: experience in the area of warehousing industry/ Logistics / Farmers Producer Organizations (F.P.O) / Clearing Corporation of Exchanges Or
- H.S.C or Equivalent with one year of experience in the area of warehousing industry/ Logistics/ Farmers Producer Organizations (F.P.O)/ Clearing corporation of Exchanges.
NISM CPWM Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates willing to apply should first register themselves on http://slims.nism.ac.in/
- Step 1: New Registration: Upon successful registration, a User-ID and Password will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the candidate.
- Step 2: Application process: Thereafter, candidates are required to log-in and complete the application process by paying application fee. After making the payment of application fee of Rs. 500/- the candidates may submit their application.
- Candidates will be selected based on their profile and experience and Personal Interview.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website