NISER Bhubaneswar Integrated M.Sc-PhD Admission 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
NISER Bhubaneswar Integrated MSc-PhD Admission 2022 – National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar invites application for Admission to Integrated Msc-Phd programme in Physics offered by School of Physical Sciences, NISER for the academic session 2022-23
- Date Of Activation Of Online Application: 01st April 2022
- Last Date Of Online Application: 30th April 2022
- Tentative Date Of Announcement Of Shortlist: 17th May 2022
- Date Of Test/Interview: 02nd June 2022 and 3rd June 2022
- Candidates possessing a minimum of First class in Bachelor’s degree in Physical Sciences or an equivalent degree with Physics as one of the main subjects or BE/B.Tech in Engineering Physics from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are appearing in their Final Examination for Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they submit an undertaking that they will submit the Qualifying degree certificates by the time of Interview.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.niser.ac.in/
- Application will be accepted only through Online mode.
- The shortlisting will be based on JAM 2022/JEST 2022 Mark which will be followed by a test/interview for the final selection of candidates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website