National Institute of Plant Health Management Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Health Management (PGDPHM) and Diploma in PHM (Plant Health Management) 2019-20
NIPHM PG Diploma in Plant Health Management Admission 2019 – National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM), Hyderabad invited applications from eligible candidates for admission open to Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Health Management (PGDPHM) and Diploma in PHM (Plant Health Management) for the academic session 2019-20.
Aim of the Course
- Develop a highly committed and competent cadre of agricultural professionals to promote environmentally sustainable plant health and biosecurity management in India and her neighbourhood.
Course Design & Framework
- The one year course is spread over 2 Semesters of 15 credits each.
- The program consists of four major components:
- Participatory learning in classroom and laboratory; Field visits for enhancing observational skills; Agro-ecosystem based analysis through Farmers Field Schools (FFS)
- Specialization in one of the following selected areas:
- a. Biocontrol Input Production Management; b. Biosecurity Incursion Management; c. Pesticide Management; d. Vertebrate and Structural Pest Management; e. Plant Health Engineering
Duration: 1 Year (12 months)
Also See : Admission Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for NIPHM PG Diploma in Plant Health Management Admission 2019
- A person possessing either of the educational qualifications of B.Sc. (Agri. or Hort.)/ B.Sc. in Agri. & Rural Dev. / B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.)/ M.Sc. in Life Sciences.
- The unemployed candidates have to pay Rs. 62,500/- as course fee in four instalments and boarding charges as per the prevailing rates of catering service. They shall also be provided free accommodation in NIPHM hostel/quarters.
- For the employees of private organization, the course is offered on full payment basis i.e.Rs.2,00,000/-.
- Unemployed students will be paid stipend up to Rs.20000/- (@ Rs.2000 per month for 10 months).
- Students will be provided opportunity for working under Earn While you Learn (EWL) programme (@60/- per hour).
- Scholarship is provided to a maximum of 10 students at the rate of Rs.10, 000/- per student. 5 scholarships for the students securing 80% in their graduation, 2 scholarships for children of poor farmers based on economic criteria, 3 scholarships for weaker sections SC-2 & ST-1.
- The facility shall be provided subject to availability of funds and fulfilling other conditions.
Diploma in PHM 2019-20 (6 Months)
- The institute also offers Diploma in PHM.
- Graduates in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Life sciences/ B.Sc. in Agri. & Rural Dev/ B.Tech. (Agri.Engg.).
- The unemployed candidates have to pay Rs.25, 000/- as course fee in two instalments and boarding charges as per prevailing rates of catering services. They shall also be provided free accommodation in NIPHM hostel/quarters.
NIPHM PG Diploma in Plant Health Management Admission 2019 Application Process
- Filled in applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Registrar, NIPHM, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030.
- For more information contact: email@example.com or visit website: http://niphm.gov.i
NIPHM PG Diploma in Plant Health Management Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of Application Form: 8th July 2019
National Institute of Plant Health Management
Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Telangana–500030, Telephone: +91-40-24015347, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: http://niphm.gov.in