NIPHM Hyderabad announces Massive Open Online Course in Rodents and Household Pest Management 2020
NIPHM Online Course in Rodents and Household Pest Management 2020 – Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, National Institute of Plant Health Management Hyderabad (Telangana) has invited application for Massive Open Online Course (MOOCs) in Rodents and Household Pest Management for the Session 2020.
- National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) is a premier autonomous Institute under Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers welfare, Government of India established in the year 2008 with the expanded scope of promoting environmentally sustainable Plant Health Management practices in diverse and changing agro climatic conditions and Plant Biosecurity Management and Pesticide Management through capacity building programmes. It also provides inputs for policy development on Plant Health Management, Plant Biosecurity, Pesticide Management, etc. NIPHM activities revolve around six areas namely capacity building, education, adaptive research, consultancy, policy development and projects.
About the course
- The changing public health scenario of the country calls for organized commercial pest control operations. This, in turn, will give rise to demand for technically qualified manpower to manage different aspects of identifying the insect pests that are problematic in urban and sub-urban areas and novel management techniques, etc. Realizing the importance of trained manpower in the sector, NIPHM is launching a 3 months MOOCs in Rodents and Household Pest Management.
- The objective of the Course is to create a pool of pest control professionals with capacity to manage pest control operations efficiently and to help them have latest knowledge and understanding of biology, identification, habitats and management of rodents and household insect pests.
Course duration: 3 Months
Medium of instruction: English
Eligibility Criteria for NIPHM Online Course in Rodents and Household Pest Management 2020
- A pass in Higher Secondary or Plus 2 or diploma in any field with science background. The candidates those who are working in any pest control company and completed Higher Secondary or Plus 2 or diploma in non-science background can also apply.
- The course is offered only for Indian nationals.
- Minimum Age: The candidate should have completed 18 years of age.
- Maximum Age: No limit
Course Fee Details
- Course fee: Rs. 2500/-
- Fee for the entire programme is Rs 2500/- which is to be paid at the time of admission.
- Fee is to be paid to NIPHM through RTGS (wire-transfer) after approval of registration for the course.
NIPHM Online Course in Rodents and Household Pest Management 2020 Application Process
- Application Form can be downloaded from the official website www.niphm.gov.in
- For further details, please log on to www.niphm.gov.in; Contact No.: +99084707107, Email: email@example.com
NIPHM Online Course in Rodents and Household Pest Management 2020 Important Dates
- Start of notification about admission: 15th November 2019
- Last date for online registration and submission of applications: 15th January 2020
- Verification of application and confirmation of admission on receipt of payment 30 Jan 2020
- Course commences: 1st February 2020
National Institute of Plant Health Management, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030, Telangana, India, Contact No.: +99084707107, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.niphm.gov.in