National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Delhi announces PhD in Plant Biology Admission 2023
NIPGR PhD in Plant Biology Admission 2023 – National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Delhi invites applications for admissions to PhD Program for conducting advanced research in the frontier areas of Plant Biology for the academic session 2023-24
NIPGR Delhi PhD in Plant Biology Admission 2023
- Total – 30 Seats
- Start date for online submission of Application Form: May 08, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. onwards
- Last date for submission of online Fee: August 04, 2023 till 05:30 p.m.
- Last date for submission of online Application Form: August 04, 2023 till 05:30 p.m.
- Date of Interview/Viva-Voce: September 05-06, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for NIPGR PhD in Plant Biology Admission 2023
- Candidates who have completed or will be completing M.Sc or equivalent degree (by 31st August) in Life Sciences and/or in related disciplines with minimum 55% marks (relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates
- Those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1992], and have cleared the CSIR- UGC-NET Exam/DBT-JRF (selected through BET/BINC)/ICMR NET Exam for JRF (with a JRF valid at-least upto 31st Oct. 2023), for conducting advanced research in the frontier areas of Plant Biology such as, Computational Biology, Genome Analysis & Molecular Mapping, Molecular Mechanism of Abiotic Stress Responses, Nutritional Genomics, Plant Development and Architecture, Plant Immunity, Transgenics for Crop improvement, Molecular Breeding and other emerging areas based on plant genomics
- Candidates should submit the Application Form online http://nipgr.ac.in/careers/
- Admission form is to be filled and submitted ONLINE ONLY along with required documents uploaded in the given format and online payment through SBI Collect.
- No hard copies will be accepted
- Demand Draft – Rs.300/-
- SC/ST – Rs.100/-
- Admission to the PhD Program is through two stage process consisting of Entrance Test and Interview/Viva-Voce
- Eligible candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks in the entrance exam will be shortlisted for interview/viva-voce.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website