NIMS Hyderabad notifies One Year Certificate Course in Transplant Coordinator Program Admission 2023-24, Apply Online
NIMS Hyderabad Certificate Course Admission 2023 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Telangana State for admission into one-year Certificate Course in Transplant Coordinator Program in the Department of Nephrology Course for the year 2023
- Seats Available 04
- Duration of the course – 1 year (full time)
NIMS Hyderabad Certificate Course Admission 2023 Important Dates
- Availability of online application on website 05-10-2023
- Last date for submission of online application: 31-10-2023
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online application along with all the documents prescribed at annexure-I: 03-11-2023
- Issue of Hall Tickets for eligible candidates through email/Login Account: 19-09-2023
- Date of Entrance Examination (Venue as indicated in the Hall Ticket): 22-09-2023
- Display of Provisional Results of Entrance Exam: 23-09-2023
- Deadline for receiving request for manual re-evaluation of OMR answer sheet: 05.00 PM of 25-09-2023
- Display of results, merit list and list of candidates selected provisionally for admission: 28-09-2023
- Date of admission, payment of fee and submission of original certificates and bond: Will be notified later
- Commencement of Classes: 10-10-2023
- Closure of Admissions: 09-12-2023
Eligibility Criteria for NIMS Hyderabad Certificate Course Admission 2023
- Candidates with Bachelor degree in B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Sc. (psychology), B.Sc. Life Sciences, B.Sc. (Dialysis Technology), MBBS and MD-Hospital Administration from the recognized University are eligible.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 20 years and should not be more than 50 years as on 31st December, 2023. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of SC & ST candidates.
- Statutory Reservations for SCs, STs, & BCs:
- The part of the State comprising the districts of Adilabad, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Hyderabad,Jagtial, Jangaon, Jayashankar Bhaupalapally, Jogulamba Gadwal, Kamareddy, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kumarambheem Asifabad, Mahabubabad, Mahabubnagar, Mancherial, Medak, Medchal- Malkajgiri, Mulugu, Narayanpet, Nagarkurnool, Nalgonda, Nirmal, Nizamabad Peddapalli, Rajanna Sircilla, Ranga Reddy, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Suryapet, Vikarabad, Wanaparthy, Warangal , Hanmakonda and Yadadri Bhuvanagiri
- The Online Application Registration, Notification and instructions to fill the application is available at NIMS website www.nims.edu.in (or) https://www.nimsts.edu.in/Recruitment/hr/pisrecruitment/RecruitmentApplicantDeskAction.cnt from 11.00 AM on 05/10/2023 till 5.00 PM of 31/10/2023 and last date for submission of hard copy of online application is 03/11/2023.
- The candidates are advised to read carefully the prospectus/ instructions before proceeding to fill the application form in NIMS website www.nims.edu.in
- Incomplete online and hand-written application forms are liable to be rejected
- The registration and processing fee Rs.5,000/- (Bank Transaction charges extra) for OC and BC candidates and Rs.4,000/- (Bank Transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates should be remitted through payment gateway using UPI or Credit Card or Debit Card issued by the banks in India or through Internet banking
- Application fee is not refundable even if the application is summarily rejected
- There shall be a common entrance test for 50 marks consisting of 50 multiple choice questions (MCQs) with a single correct response to be answered in 60 minutes.
- The minimum qualifying marks to be eligible is 50% in the entrance test.
- The entrance test shall be conducted at the venue, date and time specified by the institute.
- Selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates at the entrance examination.
- In case of equality of marks in entrance examination, the following criteria shall be adopted in order of merit for fixing the merit of the candidates:
- Marks obtained in the Basic Concepts in the entrance examination
- Candidates elder in age will be placed higher in the merit list.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website