Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Hyderabad announces BSc Paramedical and Allied Health Sciences Admission 2022
NIMS BSc Paramedical and AHS Admission 2022 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Telangana State for admission into the admission into 4 years (including one year internship) Bachelor of Science Degree Course in Paramedical Allied Health Sciences for the year 2022 offered by NIMS Hyderabad.
NIMS BSc Paramedical and AHS Admission 2022
- B.Sc. (Anesthesia Technology) 10 Seats
- B.Sc. ( Dialysis Therapy Technology) 20 Seats
- B.Sc. (Cardiovascular Technology) 12 Seats
- B.Sc. (Emergency & Trauma Care Technology) 08 Seats
- B.Sc. (Radiography & Imaging Technology) 10 Seats
- B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology) 12 Seats
- B.Sc. (Neuro Technology) 06 Seats
- B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) 04 Seats
- B.Sc. (Radiation Therapy Technology) 04 Seats
- B.Sc. (Respiratory Therapy Technology) 10 Seats
- B.Sc. (Transfusion Medicine) 04 Seats
Duration of the course
- 4 years including one year compulsory Internship (stipend will be paid during Internship period as per NIMS rules).
- Availability of online Application on website 13-07-2022
- Last date for submission of online application 01-08-2022
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application 04-08-2022
- Issue of Hall Tickets through candidates login account 12-10-2022
- Date of Entrance Examination 16-10-2022
- Display of provisional results on website 18-10-2022
- Deadline for re-counting of OMR sheets 19-10-2022
- Display of merit list of eligible candidates on website 22-10-2022
- Display of eligible candidates list for 1st phase of counselling 22-10-2022
- Issue of Counselling letters of eligible candidates through login account for 1st phase of counselling 27-10-2022
- Date of 1st phase of Counselling 31-10-2022
- Date of admission, payment of fee and submission of Original certificates and bond
- will be notified later
- Commencement of classes 07-11-2022
- Closure of admissions 31-12-2022
- The candidates for admission into the course shall have passed two years Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Science Subjects (Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry) from the Board of Intermediate Education or any other recognized Board like CBSE/ ICSE/ TOSS or other equivalent Board.
- Age – The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years completed and not be more than 25 years as on 31st December, 2022. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC & ST Candidates.
- The Online Application Registration, Notification and instructions to fill the application is available at NIMS website : www.nims.edu.in. from 11.00 AM on 13/07/2022 till 5.00 PM of 01/08/2022 and last date for submission of hard copy of online application is 04/08/2022.
- NOTE: The candidates are advised to read carefully the prospectus/ instructions before proceeding to fill the online application form in NIMS website: www.nims.edu.in .
- The duly signed hard copy of the online application of the candidate shall be submitted to The Associate Dean, Academic-2, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad 500 082 on or before 5.00 PM of 04-08-2022.
- An amount of Rs. 700/- (Rupees seven hundred only) towards application fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by the banks in India or through Internet banking.
- The Selection will be made based on the merit in the entrance examination. Candidates shall be ranked in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- The entrance examination (Offline) shall be conducted at the venue, date and time
- specified by the Institute in Hall Ticket.
- entrance examination consisting of 90 multiple choice questions (MCQs) covering the Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects at Intermediate Level.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The medium of examination is English.
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- Medical Entrance Exam Notification 2022
- B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exams 2022
- Top 25 Medical Colleges in India 2022