Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Kozhikode announces Admission to Master of Philosophy Program 2021
IMHANS Kozhikode MPhil Admission – Applications are invited for the admission to M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work and M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology Courses for the academic year 2021-22 conducted at Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (IMHANS), an Autonomous Institute under Govt. of Kerala Govt. Medical College Campus, Kozhikode, Kerala.
Applications are to be submitted to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
IMHANS Kozhikode MPhil Admission Dates 2021
- Last Date for submission of Application Forms: 20th November 2021
- Date of Entrance Exam: 28th December 2021
IMHANS Kozhikode MPhil Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- For M.Phil. PSW Course: Candidates applying for M.Phil. PSW should have passed 2 years full time MA/MSW degree in Social Work from a recognized University in India, with Medical and Psychiatry as Specialization, securing not less than 55% marks in the aggregate of the master’s degree as a whole.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester/year of the qualifying course can also apply.
- For M.Phil. Clinical Psychology : Minimum educational requirement for admission to this course will be 2-years M.A./M.Sc. degree in Psychology from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (as per RCI norms). For SC/ST category, minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is essential, as per GOI.
IMHANS Kozhikode MPhil Admission Application Process 2021
- Applications are to be submitted to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram through the website www.ibscentre.kerala.gov.in from 1st November to 20th November 2021.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 1250/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Selection will be based on the entrance examination held by IMHANS, Kozhikode Admission to the course shall be through a duly constituted selection committee. The selection is based entirely on merit in the entrance examination and a personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website