National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) announces Post Graduate Diploma in Disability Rehabilitation Management (PGDDRM) Course 2019
NILD PGDDRM Admission 2019 – National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD), under West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata, invites applications for admission to one-year course of Post Graduate Diploma in Disability Rehabilitation Management (PGDDRM) for the year 2019.
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to course ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Disability Rehabilitation Management’ (PGDDRM) UNDER West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- The training focuses on rehabilitation management, development of administrative & leadership skills and learns to manage a team of Medical /Rehabilitation Professionals
- Duration Course: One Academic Year
- Course Capacity: 15 Seats
NILD PGDDRM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date Submission of Completed Application Form: 20th November 2019
- Date of Commencement of Class: 01st December 2019
- Date of aptitude & written test notice will be given in the website.
Eligibility Criteria for NILD PGDDRM Admission 2019
- Registered Rehabilitation Professional (BPO, BSLP, BPT, BOT, BMR, BRS-MR, B.Ed-Spl Edn,etc). OR
- A Registered Rehabilitation Personnel (D.Ed-Spl Edn, DHLS, DRT,etc) with graduation. OR
- Degree in Psychology/ Clinical Psychology/ Sociology/ Social Work/ Disability Studies Preferably with one year experience in the area of disability OR
- Graduation in Medicine (MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS or Equivalent)
- Selection is based on the written/aptitude test & group discussion.
NILD PGDDRM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidate should apply in the prescribed format available in our website www.niohkol.nic.in
- Prospectus cum application form can be downloaded from the website of institute www.niohkol.nic.in (Bank D/D. of Rs 500/- in favour of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, payable at Kolkata shall be enclosed along with downloaded form) / or payment Rs. 500/- may be deposited through SBI Collect.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website www.niohkol.nic.in
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bonhooghly, Kolkata-700090, Phone No.: 033-2531 0279 / 0610, Fax: 033-2531 8379, Email: [email protected], Website www.niohkol.nic.in