NIFT Srinagar B.Des Admission 2021 – National Institute of Fashion Technology,Srinagar invites application for admission to B.Des (Fashion Design / Fashion Communication) program for the academic session 2021 for domicile candidates of J&K/Ladakh
Interested candidates can apply online from May 15 to 31 2021. Read further for more details on NIFT Srinagar B.Des Admission 2021.
NIFT Srinagar B.Des Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration: 15th May 2021
- Last date for Registration: 31st May 2021 (04:00 PM)
- Availability of Admit Cards (Online): Will be notified later
- Entrance Exam (GAT & CAT): Will be notified later
- Situation Test: Will be notified later
- Declaration of Result: Will be notified later
- Admission Counselling: Will be notified later
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT Srinagar B.Des Admission 2021
- Age Limit: Less than 24 years as on 1st August of the year of admission
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of SC/ST/PwD subject to following qualifications:
- +2 level exam of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Exam, such as Central Board of Secondary Education/State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Exam OR GCE Exam (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level/ International Baccalaureate (IB) OR any Public School/Board Examination in Foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system or a pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Exam conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects OR 3 or 4-years diploma recognized by AICTE OR a State Board of Technical Education.
NIFT Srinagar B.Des Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website www.nift.ac.in
- Applicants are advised to keep a printout /photocopy of Application Form for further reference along with proof of payment.
- General/OBC (Non-Creamy)/General – EWS Category – Rs.2000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category – Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online Debit/Credit Card
- Admission will be based on studio test, personal interview and verification of documents/eligibility at the NIFT Campus.
Scheme of Exam
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Paper Based Test)
- Duration: 1 hours, 30 Minutes, timing – 11:30 AM to 01:00 PM
- Studio Test: 40 Weightage
- Interview: 20 Weightage
- Venue: NIFT Campus
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website