NIEPMD Chennai announces Admission to M.Phil Program in clinical Psychology 2019-20
NIEPMD Chennai M.Phil Admission 2019-20 – NIEPMD, Chennai, invites applications for admission to M.Phil Program in Clinical Psychology for the year of 2019 – 2020.
NIEPMD Chennai M.Phil Admission 2019-20 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of filled application by post or by email: 9th November 2019
- Entrance Examination: 10th November 2019
- Interview & Counseling (only for the shortlisted candidates: 11th November 2019
- Date of Admission: 12th to 14th November 2019
- Commencement of Course: 20th November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NIEPMD Chennai M.Phil Admission 2019-20
- The minimum qualification for admission into M. Phil., Clinical Psychology shall be 10+2+3+2 under full time regular mode. The candidates should have obtained their basic Degree in Psychology B.A. or B.Sc. and P.G. Degree in M.A/ M.Sc. (Psychology, Applied Psychology, Counselling Psychology) in full time regular mode from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55%marks in aggregate. For SC/ST category & PwD, minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is essential, as per GOI.
Mode of Selection
- The marks scored by the candidate in the entrance examination will be valid for 60% and the marks scored in personal interview will be valid for 40%. Final Ranking / Merit List will be derived based on the total marks scored in the entrance examination and interview.
NIEPMD Chennai M.Phil Admission 2019-20 Application Process
- The filled in application forms should be submitted on or before 09 th November 2019
- The downloaded application form duly filled in should be sent to The Director, NIEPMD or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with application fee of Rs.1000/- for General & OBC and Rs.750/-for SC/ST/PwD by way of demand draft in favour of The Director, NIEPMD
For more information visit the official website: http://niepmd.tn.nic.in/