NICMAR announces Admission to Post Graduate Program in Advanced Construction Management (PGP ACM) at Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh) Campus 2020
NICMAR PG Program in Advanced Construction Management 2020 – National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) invites applications for admission to Two Year Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management (PGP ACM) at Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh) Campus for the academic session 2020
Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh) Campus
- Two Year Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management (PGP ACM) at Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh) Campus: This residential campus is being developed on a sprawling, picturesque 10 acre area, astride the Bahadurgarh-Jhajjar State Highway No 22. It has achieved excellent campus placement both in summer and final placement.
- This flagship programme of NICMAR trains engineers and architects to become techno-commercial managers capable of handling projects in construction business and infrastructure development.
Also See : Admission Notification
NICMAR PGP ACM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Details of Admission Advertisement: 15th September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th November 2019
- Date of Admission Process (NCAT & PI): 13th to 18th January 2020
- Admission Process Center: Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh), Hyderabad (Shamirpet), Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune
- Date of Declaration of Admission Result: 24th January 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Tuition Fees 1st Installment: 22nd February 2020
- Date of Commencement of Programmes for 2020 Batch: MFOCB: 22nd June 2020
- ACM, PEM, REUIM, IFDM, CSCDM, QSCM and HSEM: 13th July 2020
Eligibility Criteria for NICMAR PGP ACM Admission 2020
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Final year eligible graduating students can also apply.
- Selection of students is made by the selection committee.
- Admissions are administered centrally from Pune campus. Those interested in admission to the programme mentioned above may apply online, pay fees and upload documents through the website
- Eligible candidates will be invited to appear for the selection procedure, which comprises NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) (or, other entrance examinations as specified below), Personal Interview (PI) and Rating of Application (RA). The details are as follows:
- NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT): 150 marks
a) Quantitative and Analytical Ability: 60 marks
b) Data Interpretation: 30 marks
c) Verbal and General Ability: 60 marks OR
- Candidate may also submit CAT/GATE/GMAT/CMAT scores secured after January 01, 2017.
- Personal Interview (PI): 50 marks
- Rating of Application (RA): 50 marks
- The RA is calculated on the basis of weighted scores of the cumulative academic performance along with work experience (wherever applicable) obtained from the documents submitted to NICMAR by the candidates.
- Selection of candidates is done on the basis of merit. The merit list is drawn on the basis of performance in NCAT/CAT/GATE/GMAT/CMAT, PI and RA. Admission offer letters are issued in the order of merit.
- Candidates should appear for the selection procedure on the given date at the allocated center. Candidates have to make their own travel and living arrangements during the selection process.
See: MBA Admission
NICMAR PGP ACM Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates can apply, pay fees and upload documents online through the website: www.nicmar.ac.in or click on direct link: http://admission.nicmar.ac.in / http://admission1.nicmar.ac.in or download the application form from the website and send duly filled application form along with the application fee and required documents.
- Programme brochure and application form for the above mentioned programme can be obtained from NICMAR Pune on payment of Rs. 2000/- by Demand Draft in favour of “NICMAR, Pune”.
- The filled application form should be sent to Dea Admissions, Research & Publications, NICMAR, 25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office, Pune – 411045, along with the application fee and required documents as mentioned in the application form within the specified date. All specified documents must be submitted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications are scrutinised and eligibility is established on the basis of the documents submitted.
National Institute of Construction Management and Research, Delhi NCR Campus at Bahadurgarh: Dulhera, Bahadurgarh-Jhajjar State Highway No. 22, Bahadurgarh, Haryana – 124507, Email: email@example.com, Tel.: 020 – 66859166/270/271/333, website www.nicmar.ac.in