NICMAR announces Admission to Post Graduate Program in Advanced Construction Management (PGP ACM) at Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh) Campus 2021
NICMAR PG Program Admission 2021 – National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) invites applications for admission to Two Year Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management (PGP ACM) at Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh) Campus for the academic session 2021
Check details on NICMAR PG Program Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same on or before December 27, 2020.
NICMAR PG Program Admission 2021 Important Dates
Date of Admission Advertisement
20th September, 2020
Last date for Submission of Application
27th December 2020
NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT)
9th to 11th January 2021
Date of Personal Interview (PI). PI would also be conducted online
18th January to 24th January, 2021
Date of Declaration of Admissions Results
29th January, 2021
Last date for Payment of Tuition Fees (1st Installment)
05th March, 2021
Date of Commencement of Programmes for 2021 batch
12th July, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NICMAR PG Program Admission 2021
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Final year eligible graduating students can also apply.
NICMAR PG Program Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.nicmar.ac.in/
- Candidates can apply, pay fees and upload documents online through the website: www.nicmar.ac.in or click on direct link: http://admission.nicmar.ac.in / http://admission1.nicmar.ac.in or
- Application Form can also download from website
- And send duly filled application form to the Dean-Admissions, NICMAR, 25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office, Pune – 411045, along with the application fee and required documents as mentioned in the application form within the specified date.
- All specified documents must be submitted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Mode of Payment
through Online Or offline
- Selection of students is made by the selection committee. Admissions are administered centrally from Pune campus.
- Admissions are administered centrally from Pune campus. Those interested in admission to the programme mentioned above may apply online, pay fees and upload documents through the website
- Applications are scrutinised and eligibility is established on the basis of documents submitted. Eligible candidates will be invited to appear for the selection procedure, which comprises NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT), Personal Interview (PI) and Rating of Application (RA).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website