|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics announces Admission to Integrated MS-PhD Program 2021
NIBMG Integrated MS-PhD Admission 2021 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Integrated MS-PhD program at National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG, Kalyani, West Bengal) for the session starting in August 2021.
Interested candidates can check the details on NIBMG Integrated MS-PhD Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same till June 18, 2021 through online mode.
- Biomedical Genomics and the functional implications in the context of:
- Infectious disease
- Chronic disease
- Computational Biology and Statistical Genomics
No. of Seats
- At most 10 students will be selected for admission annually.
NIBMG Integrated MS-PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application process :- Ongoing
- Last date of submitting application :- 18th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NIBMG Integrated MS-PhD Admission 2021
- Indian nationals with a minimum 55 % aggregate marks (or an equivalent grade point average) in Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Biological Sciences are eligible to apply.
- Students from the SC, ST, OBC (non-creamy layer), and PWD categories shall be given a relaxation of 5% marks.
- Students in the last year of their Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply, provided they can produce a proof of having secured the minimum aggregate marks at the time of admission.
NIBMG Integrated MS-PhD Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Please apply online via web link https://apply.nibmg.ac.in/ (no other form of application will be accepted).
- Please indicate online whether you belong to a reserved category or the general category. Online application will be accepted until 5 PM of 18th June 2021. Short-listed candidates will be called for a formal interview for the final selection (List of Short-listed candidates for interview shall be published on NIBMG website). Interviews will be held in July 2021.
- To learn more about the program (regarding course structure, curriculum, fellowships, hostel facility, fees, etc.) please visit https://www.nibmg.ac.in/?q=iphd
- Candidates applying for admission into our Integrated Ph.D. program (2020) would need to qualify one of these 2 exams (in the current year), according to the screening cut-offs determined by NIBMG.
- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS conducted by NCBS/TIFR): Exam held in December 2020.
- Joint Admission Test for M.Sc., 2021 conducted by IIT Kharagpur) for Biotechnology (BT).
- Candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility conditions and have appeared for any of the above exams may apply online. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview if their scores in JGEEBILS (December 2020) or JAM 2021 (BT) are higher than the cut-offs determined by NIBMG. Final selection will be based exclusively on the candidate’s Interview performance.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website