National Health Mission, Punjab announces admission to 6 month Certificate Course in Community Health 2019 (July Session)
NHM Punjab Bridge Program Admission 2019 – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot invites online applications through University’s Website from eligible candidates for admission to 6 months Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission (NHM), Punjab for session July 2019.
Here check out on National Health Mission, Punjab Bridge Program Admission 2019. Also look for more info on eligibility, application and dates for National Health Mission, Punjab.
- Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted at these Sub Centres as Community Health Officers (CHOs) to lead a primary health care team consisting of frontline workers such as the female health workers (ANMs), male health worker (MPW), and ASHAs.
- The Bridge Program will be implemented through the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
NHM Punjab Bridge Program Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start of Online System Date: 18th May 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 30th May 2019 up to 05:00 pm
- Written Test Date: 06th June 2019
- 6 months Bridge Program for Certificate in Community Health
No. of Seats
- Seats for January 2019 Batch – 715
- Seats left vacant in July 2018 Batch – 85
- Total Seats: 800
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Punjab Bridge Program Admission 2019
- Eligible and Qualification Criteria for 6-months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health.
- B.Sc. in nursing from a recognized Institute/University, Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council (or); BAMS from recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.
- Less than 35 years of age; however, less than 40 years for the SCs of the State as on 01st May 2019
- Written test of 100 Marks shall be conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and Merit List shall be prepared only on the basis of marks obtained in the written test.
Minimum Passing Marks
- The minimum passing marks shall be 35% for all categories (reserved and unreserved categories) in written test i.e. 35 Marks out of 100.
- Times the number of candidates of actual vacancies in each category shall be called for the Counselling.
- Consolidation remuneration of Rs.20000/- + up to Rs.15000/- (incentive based on performance) per month.
NHM Punjab Bridge Program Admission 2019 Application Process
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot invites online applications through University’s Website www.bfuhs.ac.in from eligible candidates for admission to 6 months Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health for 800 seats under National Health Mission, Punjab.
- Rs.590/- to be paid by candidate for online admission application form through Bank Challan of OBC Bank for fee.