|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU) Gandhinagar announces Admission to PhD Programs 2023, Apply now
NFSU PhD Admission 2023 – National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU) Gandhinagar has invited application for admission to PhD Program in Forensic Science and allied disciplines: Engineering, Technology, Life Sciences, Behavioural Science, Clinical Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Law, Pharmacy, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, Management, Forensic accounting and its interdisciplinary areas for the academic session 2023-24.
NFSU PhD Admission 2023
- Online Application for Ph.D. Program will start from: 10th April 2023
- Last Date to Apply is 29th May 2023
- Candidates must have passed a Masters degree or a professional degree with 55% marks or an equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examinations and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.nfsu.ac.in/admission
- In that case, the applicant also needs to send a separate print of the application summary along with all the supporting documents / mark-sheets (Self-attested) in two separate envelopes.
- After successful submission of application, candidate must send self-attested application form along with the relevant documents on address – The Registrar, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Nr. DFS Headquarter, Sector – 9, Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India) – 382007
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly given at the University website.
- Selection will be based on the Entrance test and Interview.
PhD Entrance Test Syllabus
- Selection A – Research Methodology : 50 MCQ
- Selection B – General Knowledge, English Language, Logical Reasoning, Basic : 40 MCQ
- Selection C – Basics of Forensic Science : 10 MCQ
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website