NSIT announces Admission to Short term course on Essential mathematical tools for optical and wireless communications (ETOWC) 2019
NSIT Short Term Course Admission 2019 – Applications are invited by Netaji Subhas University of Technology from interested candidates for admission into short term course on Essential mathematical tools for optical and wireless communications for the year 2019
About the University
- A University under Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Netaji Subhas University of Technology (formerly Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology) is a seat of higher technical education in India. It was established in the year 1983 as Delhi Institute of Technology with the objective of meeting the growing demands of manpower in the emerging fields of engineering and technology with a close social and industrial interface. Over a period of time, the erstwhile institute has carved a niche for itself, both nationally and internationally.
The following areas will be covered during the course:
- Applied Linear Algebra
- Markov Processes
- Game Theory and its applications in wireless communications
- Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio
- Co-existing Optical and RF System
- Inter Vehicular Optical Communication
- Recent developments of Optical Networks
- Nonlinearities in Optical Networks
- SDM Networks
Eligibility Criteria for NSIT Short Term Course Admission 2019
Following categories can apply for the programme:
- Faculty members.
- Ph D Students and Research Scholar.
- PG Students.
- Engineers working in Government and Industry.
NSIT Short Term Course Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for receiving form through post or email: 20th June 2019
- Names of shortlisted Participants (displayed on website): 07th July 2019
- Commencement of Course: 15th July 2019
- Students/Research Scholar: Rs. 2000/-
- Faculty/others: Rs.5000/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 7000/-
- Payment is to be made at Andhra Bank, Branch: NSUIT, Sector-3, Dwarka, Account Type: Current, Account Number: 133010029900009, IFSC Code: ANDB00013330
NSIT Short Term Course Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through our website www.nsit.ac.in
Netaji Subhas University of Technology
Division of Electronics and Comm. Engineering, Netaji Subhas University of Technology Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: 9917875317, 8527371223