Netaji Subhas Open University announces Admission to BEd Spl. Ed. (I.D/H.I/V.I)-ODL Program 2019
NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Admission 2019 – Online Applications are invited for admission to the B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (M.R/ H.I/ V.I) – ODL Programme for the session 2019-2021.
NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Online Application Forms: 12th June 2019
- Last date of submission of Online Application Forms: 30th June 2019
- Online Publication of Merit List: 8th July 2019 at 03:00 p.m.
- Central Counselling and Spot Admission at SoE, NSOU: 24th to 27th July 2019
- Commencement of PCP On and from: 28th July 2019
Also See : Bed Admissions
NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (I.D/H.I/V.I)-ODL Program 2019-21
- This Program is recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India, New Delhi.
- Two years and 6 months (six) with Five Semesters
Specialization in Disability Area
- Intellectual Disability (I.D..)/Hearing Impairment (H.I.)/Visual Impairment (V.I)
- 500 (distributed among 11 study centres approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India, New Delhi)
Also See : Admission Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Admission 2019
- Candidates should have at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/or in the Master’s Degree (2 years) in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanities, 4 years Bachelor’s or 3 years Second Degree Bachelor’s Program in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program.
- Relaxation of marks for the Reserve Category candidates is admissible as per rules of Govt. of West Bengal.
- Reservation of the total seats will be as per existing State Govt. Rules (i.e., for SC candidates – 22%, ST candidates – 06%, PH candidates – 03% and OBC candidates – 17% (OBC-A category – 10% and OBC-B category – 07%)
- However, special weightage to be given to the candidates fulfilling any one of the following conditions:
- Parent of a child with disability possessing Disability Certificate of the child issued by the Competent Authority
- Person with disability possessing disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Possession of any RCI approved Diploma/Degree (with valid CRR No.)
- Admission will be on the basis of Academic Merit only. Maximum Scores against mark for different level of Examination will be as follows:
- Name of the Examination & Maximum weightage to be given
- Madhyamik (10th)/Equivalent – 10
- Higher Secondary (10+2)/Equivalent (For scoring in HS, average of all subjects excluding marks in Environmental studies as percentage basis) – 20
- Graduation (10+2+3)/B.E./B.Tech – 30
- Post-Graduation (2 years)/M.E./M.Tech – 30
- Special Weightage (to be given to the candidates fulfilling any one of the following conditions: 1) Parent of a child with disability, 2) Person with disability, 3) Possession of any RCI approved Diploma/Degree (with valid CRR No. – 10
- Total: 100
- On the basis of online submission of application, the University will prepare a Provisional Merit List without verification of the accuracy and authenticity of the data submitted by the applicants. The rank of the Provisional Merit List may change due to any inaccuracy/disparity and lack of authenticity of the data entered. Applicants will remain responsible for the inaccuracy/disparity and lack of authenticity of the data entered and the candidature may be denied at any stage of admission and even during the continuation of the Programme.
- Admission will be offered only through Central Counseling process by the University after verification of the inaccuracy/disparity and lack of authenticity of the data entered based upon the Provisional Merit List.
- The Counselling will be held Centrally at Kolkata for Two zones viz. South Bengal Zone and North Bengal Zone. Applicant can apply only for once zone as per his/her choice. However, the Provisional Merit List will be prepared Separately for the two zones consider the applicant’s choice of zone.
- Candidates will have to appear for counseling as per schedule (Rank-wise & Category-wise). Allotment of candidates will be made strictly in order of merit and subject to the availability of Seats in respective Study Centres.
NSOU B.Ed. Spl. Ed. Admission 2019 Application Process
- Availability of Online Application Forms at www.wbnsou.ac.in
Application Processing Fee: Rs. 500/-
Course Fee: Rs. 40,000/-
- Rs. 40,500/- (Rs. 40,000/- for total course fee and Rs. 500/- Application Processing Fee) shall be deposited in Bank Draft (drawn in favour of Netaji Subhas Open University payable at Kolkata at the time of the counselling.
- Candidate will have to report at the venue of Counselling (School of Education, Netaji Subhas Open University, CF-162, Sector-I, Salt Lake City Kolkata-700064 (Landmark Ajad Hind Dhaba opposite Subhanna Bhavan).
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU), DD-26, Sector-1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064, Phone No. 033-4004-7570/1571, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.wbnsou.ac.in