North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALAM) announces Admission to M.Tech in Water Resource Management Program 2021
NERIWALM Tezpur M.Tech in Water Resource Management Admission 2021 – North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALAM) Tezpur invites applications from interested candidates for admission into the Post Graduate Degree (M.Tech) in Water Resource Management for the academic session 2021. Eligible candidates may apply through NERIWALM Entrance Examination (NERIWALM EE 2021)
M.Tech in Water Resource Management program offered by NERIWALM Tezpur is approved by AICTE and Affiliated to Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) Guwahati
NERIWALM Tezpur M.Tech in Water Resource Management Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening of the application submission process :- 01st June 2021
- Closing date of application submission :- 31st July 2021
- List of shortlisted applicants for entrance exam :- 07th August 2021
- Merit & waiting list for GATE qualified applicant :- 10th August 2021
- Counselling/Admission of GATE qualified applicant :- 21st August 2021
- Date of Entrance examination (valid ID Proof to be submitted to appear entrance examination) :- 18th August 2021 (11.00 am to 12.30 am)
- Merit & Waiting list for selected applicants from entrance exam (will be published in www.neriwalm.gov.in) :- 26th August 2021
- Counselling/Admission of entrance exam qualified applicants :- 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NERIWALM Tezpur M.Tech in Water Resource Management Admission 2021
- Candidates with any of the following academic qualifications are eligible to apply for admission to M.Tech Programme in Water Resource Management:
- BE/B.Tech/ AMIE in Civil/ Agricultural Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for ST and SC) in aggregate (or equivalent CGPA), Candidates awaiting last semester BE/B.Tech/AMIE results in the above mentioned branches may also apply, but will have to submit the required documents within a stipulated period to be specified by the selection committee.
For full time sponsored/nominated candidates only:
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech and who possess the required qualifications stated above must have at least 50% marks (45% for SC and ST) at qualifying degree level. The SC/ST category candidates must submit the requisite certificate along with the application/ or at the time of counseling (for GATE qualified/ fresh candidates) from a competent authority.
- The full time sponsored candidates must have a minimum of two years of full time work experience in responsible capacity in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ Educational and Research Institution/Govt./Quasi Govt. Autonomous organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought. The Firm/ Company/Industry shall either be a public sector undertaking or a public limited undertaking or a private concern whose annual turnover during the last two years exceeds Rs. 5 crore.
- Candidates must submit the sponsorship certificate duly signed by the Head of the Institution/Organization on the prescribed Proforma at the time of counseling.
- Out of 18 approved seats, 9 seats will be filled up from officials of Ministry/Government/Semi government organizations from India whose candidature will be officially sponsored
- For remaining 9 seats, candidates with valid GATE score in the above-mentioned branches will be preferred and admitted on merit basis.
- The remaining vacant seats will be filled up through entrance examination to be conducted by NERIWALM (NERIWALM-EE 2021)
NERIWALM Tezpur M.Tech in Water Resource Management Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested Candidates may apply in duly filled in prescribed Application Form by downloading from institute website www. neriwalm.gov.in and depositing application fee of Rs 300/- per candidate through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of North Eastern Regional Institute of water and Land Management (NERIWALM), Payable at Tezpur on or before the last date of submission of the application by Registered/Speed Post/E-mail (email@example.com) In case of account deposit, the receipt must be submitted along with the application.
- For Sponsored Candidates : No fellowship or financial assistance of any sort will be provided by the NERIWALM.
- For GATE qualified Fresh Graduates : Seats shall be filled through GATE qualified fresh graduates. These candidates may be considered for assistantship in accordance with regulations/ordinances/rules of ASTU, Guwahati.
For more details and apply online visit the official website