Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM) Nalanda announces Entrance Exam for Admission to PhD Programs 2023, Apply now
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara PhD Admission 2023 – Online applications are invited by the Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM), Nalanda from all eligible candidates for admission to PhD programs offered in various departments for the academic year 2023-24
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara PhD Admission 2023
- Last date of filling online applications: 13th August 2023
- Date of Ph.D. Entrance Examination: 18th August, 2023
- Publication of result on the University Website: 23rd August 2023
- Interview: 20th to 29th August 2023
- Online Admit Card can be downloaded 15th August 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Nava Nalanda Mahavihara PhD Admission 2023
- Candidates having a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be allowed for those belonging to reserved categories/Differently Abled and other categories of candidates.
- Exemption from appearing in Entrance Examination:
- The Candidates fulfilling at least one of the following conditions will be exempted from Entrance Examination:
- Candidates qualified in UGC-NET (Including JRF) and SLET (valid score) or teacher fellowship holders will be exempted from the Entrance Test for Ph.D. programme.
- Foreign students sponsored by the government of India agencies like ICCR, Ministry of HRD etc., foreign students sponsored by their respective Governments/Embassies foreign students are exempted from Research Entrance Test (RET).
- Application is available online on the Mahavihara website: www.nnm.ac.in/ www.nnmnalanda.online/student/index.aspx
- Online registration process will be treated as completed only after the required certificates and required documents along with Online Application are uploaded on http://www.nnmnalanda.online/Student/Index.aspx
- Candidates are not required to submit a printout of application/documents to the University after online submission of application. However, these documents are to be submitted at the time of personal interview.
- Incomplete applications without uploading required documents/ applications submitted after the due date will be rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence will be entertained by the NNM in this regard.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment – Online Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Selection will be based on the Entrance Test and Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website