Nava Nalanda Mahavihara announces PG, UG, Diploma and Certificate Programs Admission 2021
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Admission 2021 – Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM) Nalanda (Bihar) invites online applications for admission to various Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate Programs for the academic session 2021-22
Admissions will be made on the basis of merit in the Proficiency (Written/Oral) Tests, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements and availability of seats in the particular course for which the candidate has applied for and appeared in the Proficiency (Written/Oral) Test.
- UG Courses : B.A. Hons. Course in Pali etc.
- PG Courses : M. A. Courses in Pali, Philosophy, Ancient History, Culture and Archaeology, Buddhist Studies, Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Tibetan Studies etc.
- Diploma Course : Diploma Course in Pali, Chinese and Tibetan Studies
- Certificate Courses : Certificate Courses in Pali, Chinese and Tibetan Studies
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Admission 2021 Important Dates
- The form completed in all respects may be submitted Online till : 15th August 2021
- Declaration of Result (M.A., B.A. Hons., Diploma & Certificate Course) : 25th August 2021
- Date of Admission(M.A., B.A. Hons., Diploma & Certificate (Course) : 01st to 27th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Admission 2021
- For MA : A candidate who has passed the 3 years Degree Course (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent examination in any discipline with a minimum of 50o/o marks in the aggregate from any University/Institution in India or abroad recognized by the NNM as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for appearing in Proficiency Test (Written/Oral).
- For BA : A candidate shall be eligible for appearing in the Proficiency (Written) Tests leading to admission to B.A. (Hons.) in Pali. If he/she has passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any Board/University/ Institute of India or abroad recognized by the NNM as equivalent thereto.
- For Diploma Course : Admission to Diploma courses in Pali, Tibetan Studies and Chinese shall be open to a candidate who has passed Certificate Course in concerned subject from NNM or any other University/ Institution recognized by the NNM as equivalent thereto. Employees/Graduate post-graduates of any discipline may seek admission in these courses.
- For Certificate Course : Admission to Certificate courses in Pali, Tibetan Studies and Chinese shall be open to a candidate who has passed at least 10+2 examination of the Bihar School Examination Board, Patna or an examination recognized by the NNM as equivalent thereto. Employees/graduates /post-graduate students of all disciplines may also seek admission in this course.
- Provided further that a candidate registered for Ph.D. degree may pursue studies for the course only.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in any other ordinance, a candidate may pursue studies for the course, and the examination thereof, simultaneously with the studies for any other course of the NNM.
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.nnm.ac.in/
- Application is available online on the Mahavihara website: www.nnm.ac.in/ www.nnmnalanda.online/student/index.aspx
- Incomplete applications without uploading required documents/ applications submitted after the due date will be rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence will be entertained by the NNM in this regard.
- For M.A., B.A. Hons., Diploma & Certificate Course : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of payment : Through electronic mode
- For PG Courses : Admission to M.A. Degree Courses of studies shall be made on the basis of merit in the Postgraduate Entrance Test/Proficiency Test.
- For UG Courses : Admission in B.A. (Hons.) Semester I programme of study shall be made on merit in the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET)/Proficiency Test.
- For Diploma & Certificate Courses : Application will be invited from interested candidates through advertisement/ Announcement, published in leading newspapers of the region. The applicants seeking admission to this course will be required to undergo a Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website