National Post Graduate College announces Lucknow University Associated Colleges Management Admission Test (LUACMAT) 2023 for Admission to Undergraduate Program
LUACMAT 2023 – National PG College Lucknow invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to various undergraduate (BBA, BBA(MS), B.Com.(Hons.), BCA, BAJMC, B.Voc (Software & E-Governance) and B.Voc. (Banking & Finance) Programs) Courses for the academic year 2023-24. through Lucknow University Associated Colleges Management Admission Test (LUACMAT) 2023.
In addition, National P.G. College will be conducting LUACCET (Lucknow University Associated College Common Entrance Test) for entrance to B.Com. and B.Sc. (Math) from 2023 onwards on receiving multiple requests from associated colleges.
- Admission through LUACMAT – Lucknow: B.A.J.M.C., B.B.A., B.B.A.-MS., B.B.A.-Tourism, B.C.A.,B.Com.-Hons., B.Voc.(Software Development & e-Governance), B.Voc. (Banking & Finance)
- Admission through LUACCET – Lucknow: B.Com., B.Sc. (Mathematics Group)
- Availability of Form (Online): 25th March to 15th May 2023
- Submission of Forms: 25th March to 15th May 2023
- Application Closing Date: 15th June 2023
- Release of Admit Card: As Per NPGC
- Exam Date (LUAMAT): 25th June 2023
- Declaration of Results: As Per NPGC
- July 18, 19 & 20 2023 (B.Com.(Hons.)/BVOC(Banking & Finance), BAJMC)
- July 21, 22 & 23, 2023 (BBA, BBA (MS), BBA(T))
- July 25, 26 & 27, 2023 (BCA/BVOC (Software Development))
- BBA, BBA(MS): 10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in
- BAJMC: Candidates must have passed Class 12 in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate.
- BCA: 10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate at +2 level with mathematics/computer as one of the subjects.
- B.Com.(Hons.): 10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate at +2 level with either Commerce, Economics, or Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- B.Voc: (Software Development 10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50% & E-Governance)
- B.Voc: (Banking & Finance) 10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50%
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://admission.npgc.in/
- Application Form can also be downloaded from website http://admission.npgc.in/
Steps to be followed to apply online
- Step 1 : Fill the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Reference ID. The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form.
- Step 2 : Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Last Qualifying Examination Marksheet
- Step 3 : Pay Examination Fee by Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card
- Step 4 : The Candidate should take a print of the Confirmation Page and keep it for future reference.
- Step 5 : Hall Ticket / Admit Card – Button will get activated after the verification of details including clarity of photograph, signature and marksheet.
- For B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., M.A., M.Sc., M.Com. :- Rs. 800/- (Registration RS. 400, Admission Process/Counselling Rs. 400.)
- For BBA, BBA(MS), BCA, BBA(Tourism), BAJMC, B.COM. (Hons.), B.Voc., M.Voc. (Professional Programs) :- Rs. 1000/- (Registration Rs. 500, Admission Process Rs. 500.)
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit / Debit Card/ Internet Banking /UPI
- Admission to undergraduate programs will be based on College Admission Test and the merit list for PG Programs will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained in High School, Intermediate and Graduation.
- Minimum 50% marks in aggregate at graduation level.
Admission Test Pattern
- Admission Test for BBA, BBA(MS) and BBA(T) shall comprise two papers, each of sixty minutes duration.
- The candidates would be required to answer 75 objective questions in each paper.
- Admission Test for BCA/B.Voc.(SD & EG) shall be of 90 minutes duration.
- There shall be 100 multiple choice questions.
- Admission Test for BAJMC/B.Voc. (Banking) shall be of 60 minutes duration with 75 multiple choice questions.
- Admission Test for B.Com.(Hons.) shall be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions.
- There shall be no negative marking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website