National Institute of Immunology New Delhi announces Entrance Exam for Admission to PhD Program for 2023 Winter Session, Apply now
National Institute of Immunology PhD Admission 2023 – National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for Admission to its PhD Programs for the academic year 2023 – Winter Session
National Institute of Immunology PhD Admission 2023
PhD Programs Offered
- Cutting-edge research at NII encompasses broad interdisciplinary areas of –
- Infectious and Chronic Disease Biology
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Chemical Biology
- Structural Biology
- Computational Biology
- Online Application begins: 22 August 2023
- Online Application closing: 22 September 2023
- Admit Card available for download: 07 October 2023 onwards
- NII-2023-24 (Winter) Entrance Examination: 29 October 2023
- Entrance Results Announcement: 10 November 2023
- Interviews with Short-listed candidates: 27 November to 05 December 2023.
- M.Sc. in any branch of science (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics), M.Tech., M.B.B.S., M.V.Sc., M.Pharm., Integrated M.Sc., or equivalent qualification as per the norms of the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi.
- At least 60% aggregate score or equivalent grade in Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) and Bachelor’s degree and 55% aggregate score or equivalent grade in Master’s degree are essential for the general category. Five percent relaxation in aggregate scores in Senior Secondary, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees will be applicable for candidates from the reserved categories [(OBC (non-creamy layer; NCL), SC/ST, and PwD]. Rounding off the percentage score to the next integral value is not permitted.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in the current academic year are eligible to apply; they will be admitted provisionally pending satisfactory fulfilment of the eligibility requirements at the time of joining.
- Reservations of seats: 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST, 27% for OBC (NCL) and 5% for persons with disability (PwD) as per statutory norms.
- Reservation for EWS: The persons belonging to EWS who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs shall get 10% reservation.
- Candidates should submit their applications through NII online application portal only.
- The details of the application process are available at http://www.nii.res.in. Candidates applying through JGEEBILS-2023 must also submit an application through NII application portal, along with application fees.
- Online application facility will be available at the NII website from 22nd August to 22nd September 2023.
- For General/OBC (NCL) candidates: Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs.600/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Computer-based Entrance Examination, NII-2024 (Winter Session), to be conducted by NII at multiple centers across India on October 29, 2023 (Sunday).
- The list of candidates short-listed for interviews shall be available on the NII website and NII Notice Board on or before November 10, 2023.
- Interviews will be held online during November 27 – December 5, 2023.
- Candidates selected will be enrolled for the Ph.D. programme of NII in academic affiliation with JNU, New Delhi
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023