|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Jaipur announces Admission to PhD Programs in Ayurveda for session 2023-24
NIA Jaipur PhD in Ayurveda Admission 2023 – National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Deemed-to-be University Jaipur invites applications for admission to PhD Program in Ayurveda (Joint Degree Program (JDP) or Dual Degree Program) for academic session 2023-24
National Institute of Ayurveda Jaipur PhD Admission 2023
- Date of Notification : 10th April 2023
- Closing Date for receipt of application form : 25th April 2023
- Tentative date for the conduct of the entrance examination : (Date shall be notified on institute website)
- Uploading of answer key : One hour after the entrance examination is over.
- Submission of grievances related to questions and answers key. Candidate has to give proof of the grievance. : Up to 6:00 pm of the date of entrance exam
- Redressal of grievances and uploading of revised key if required : By 5:00 pm on the day following entrance exam
- Announcements of results : By 6:00 pm on the day following grievance redressal
- Date of Interviews : Next day of declaration of results of Entrance
- Notification of final selected candidates : Next day of Interview
Distribution of Seats
- Agad Tantra: 02
- Ayurveda Samhita evam Siddhant: 02
- Dravya Guna Vigyana: 02
- Kaumara Bhritya: 02
- Kayachikitsa: 02
- Kriya Sharira: 02
- Panchakarma: 02
- Prasuti evam Stri Roga: 02
- Rachana Sharira: 02
- Rasa Shastra evam Bhaishajya kalpana: 02
- Roga Nidana evam Vikriti Vigyana: 02
- Shalakya: 02
- Shalya: 02
- Swasthavritta evam Yoga: 02
- Total: 28 Seats
- MD/MS Degree in Ayurveda in a concerned subject from an institute recognizes by NCISM.
- PG Degree must be complete at the closing date of application from i.e. 25-04-2023
- No candidate shall be eligible to register for the PhD Programme if he/she is already registered for a full time programme in other University/Institution. In such case candidate gets selected then he/she will have to leave the ongoing PhD programme in other organization.
- 02 Seats will be reserved for foreign nationals per session. The subject available for PhD to foreign nationals will be on the basis of rotation. Foreign nationals applying through ICCR will only be entertained. In any case seats reserved for foreign nationals in any subject remain vacant the same shall be filled on the basis of a waiting list from the Indian applicants in the subject concerned from unreserved category.
- Reservation of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) to the prescribed extent (according to the policy of Government of India) shall apply in compliance with the rules notified by the University.
- Application forms can be filled and submitted only online mode from our website www.nia.nic.in
- Forms submitted in any other mode will not be considered and summarily rejected.
- For SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Rs. 2500/-
- For all other categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.) Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through IMPS/NEFT/RTGS
- For UGC-NET/JRF/SLET/AYUSH-NET/CSIR-NET Qualified Candidates
- AYUSH-NET- An interview shall be conducted by National Institute of Ayurveda, on notified dates for AYUSH-NET qualified candidates who have been awarded SRF by research councils of ministry of AYUSH. In case applications more than the available guides in any subject will be received, the admission will be given on the basis of interview and shall be decided by the committee framed for the interview.
- Biomedical Sciences/Life Sciences- For streams other than AYUSH as mentioned in AYUSH PhD Fellowship scheme 2018, eligible candidates who have qualified a National Eligibility Test like CSIR-UGC NET for JRF and LS (NET) DBT-JRF in Bio technology; Bio Technology Eligibility Test (BET); etc, If willing to undertake research on AYUSH related projects can also apply through AYUSH research councils in prescribed application form. Their fellowship will be considered after receiving clearance from the respective AYUSH council.
- Only those candidates shall be eligible for PhD registration whose fellowship is within the validity period notified by the respective councils/bodies conducting those qualifying examinations.
- The candidate appearing in the interview shall have to present their interest and research proposal through a presentation (duration 8-10 minutes) before a duly constituted committee of the respective faculty.
- A common entrance examination for PhD Programme including Joint Degree Programme (Cotutelle Programme) of various subjects will be conducted for screening of the applicants.
- Entrance test shall consist of multiple choice questions (MCQ’s). All the candidates except UGC-NET/JRF/SLET/AYUSH-NET/CSIR-NET qualified candidates applying for PhD programme shall appear for the Entrance examination conducted by the National Institute of Ayurveda, Deemed to be University (De-Novo). However the foreign nationals will not appear in this programme and a separate procedure through ICCR will be followed.
- The test shall consists of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ’s) covering 60 subject specific questions with the competence of PG standard, 25 questions from Research Methodology and Medical Statistics, 10 questions from the general knowledge regarding AYUSH and 5 questions from basic working knowledge about computers.
- The Duration of the Entrance Examination shall be 90 minutes.
- Each question shall consist of 1 mark for each right answer one mark will be awarded whereas for each wrong answer one forth mark shall be deducted.
Syllabus for Entrance Exam
- Question paper shall be based on the syllabi prescribed by CCIM for Research Methodology in MD/MS Ayurveda programme and the subject concerned under which the candidate has applied for PhD Programme.
- Question shall be covering the recent updates in AYUSH and the subject concerned.
- Basic Working knowledge of the Information technology.
- Students admitted through entrance test shall receive monthly stipend as per the NIA Rules and GOI orders.
- Candidates selected from UGC-NET/JRF/SLET/AYUSH-NET/CSIR-NET/CCRAS Fellowship will not be paid any stipend from the institute
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023