National Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technology announces PhD Admission 2022 – Important Dates, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
National Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technology PhD Admission 2022 – National Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (NIAMT)(Formerly National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology) Hatia, Ranchi invites applications for admission to Full-time PhD Programs offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2022
National Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technology PhD Admission 2022
PhD Course Offered
- Forge Technology : Forging Technology, Forging Die design, Forging process modeling and simulation, Special forging process like multidirectional forging, Powder forging, Isothermal forging
- Foundry Technology : Solidification, Casting Design, Casting Simulation, Tooling Design, Advance foundry Technology.
- Downloading of PhD application form : 25th April 2022 onwards
- Last date for receipt of completed application form : 03rd June 2022
- Date of Written Test : 04th July 2022
- Result on website : 29th July 2022
- Date of Admission : 17th August 2022
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.): ME/ M.Tech./ M.Sc. Engineering its equivalent from a recognized Institute/University in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy & Materials Engineering, Production Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Foundry-Forge Technology, Material Science and Engineering and allied disciplines with at least 6.5 CGPA (or 60% marks) in aggregate. OR
- BE/ B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized Institute/University in Metallurgy & Materials Engineering, Production Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering and allied disciplines with at least 8.0 CGPA (or 75% marks) in aggregate.
- Note: To be eligible for Institute Scholarship, a valid GATE score qualification is mandatory for candidates not possessing ME/ M.Tech. / M.Sc. Engineering degree.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the Institute website (www.nifft.ac.in).
- The filled forms along with copy of certificate in support of educational qualification, reserve category and a DD (non-refundable) for Rs. 1000/- (for General/OBC/EWS) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST) in favour of NIFFT, Ranchi should be sent to Assistant Registrar (Academic), NIAMT, Hatia, Ranchi – 834003
- Selection is based on a written test/interview.
- The candidates have to come for a written test/interview to NIAMT, Ranchi. No TA/DA admissible
- The candidates will have to produce all the relevant documents within 60 days from the date of admission,
- failing which his/her admission will be cancelled.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India rules for admission
- Final admission is based on medical fitness.
Scholarship / Stipend
- Rs. 31000/- per month for the 1st and 2nd years and Rs 35000/- per month for the 3rd and 4th year for candidates admitted with Institute Scholarship.
For more details and apply please visit the official website