National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) University Hyderabad announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
NALSAR University PhD Admission 2023 – National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) University Hyderabad invited applications for admission to full time/ part-time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic year 2023-24 through an entrance exam scheduled to be held on July 15, 2023.
NALSAR University PhD Admission 2023
- Available on Application Form: Started
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07th July 2023
- Date of Written Entrance Exam: 15th July 2023 (11.00 am)
Seats and Specializations
- The University has 15 vacancies across Law, Social Sciences and Management
Eligibility Criteria for NALSAR University PhD Admission 2023
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent qualifications in Law, Mgt. or Humanities or other cognate disciplines from any recognized University or Autonomous Institution securing not less than 55% marks or its equivalent.
- Passed the Company Secretary Exam conducted by the ICSI and awarded the Associate Membership of the Institute (ACS) are also eligible
- Passed the final exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Note: SC/ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer)/Persons with disabilities the requirement of marks at Master’s Degree is 50% or its equivalent
- Candidates will have to download the application form from the official website www.nalsar.ac.in of the university and submit it upon completion.
- The application fee can be paid online as well as offline methods.
- Remittance Fee – Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- in case of SC & ST candidates along with Caste Certificate)
- Applicants who have cleared the UGC-NET/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF) in their respective disciplines are exempted from writing the entrance exam.
- Entrance test will have two parts. The first, for 50 marks is devoted to assess aptitude for research and writing skills and the second also for 50 marks evaluates disciplinary background and domain knowledge. The first part is mandatory for all applicants irrespective of their disciplinary background.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website